evolution?

#1rebellion213Posted 11/14/2009 12:17:37 PM
so you can't evolve the main pokemon?!?!
#2Blaziken_rjcfPosted 11/14/2009 12:19:23 PM
you can. you just have to

*SPOILERS*

beat the post story boss, darkrai, find out about marine resort and recruit palkia (although i dont think recruiting him is actually necessary)
---
i'm a lone rescuer no one may join or tell me what to do - Jeffleingod
He never got a single rescue.
#3cloudiroth11Posted 11/14/2009 12:22:57 PM
Yes you can...

SPOILER

After a couple days after you can go to luminous springs, you'll have the spinda cafe announce to go to sky peak, then after that, corpish will be outside spinda cafe, and at the end of the dungeon he mentions, you get the manaphy egg, now to be sure to keep 2 blue gummis before hand or it will be very tricky! Give him the 2 blue gummis, then after while, he gets sick, and chatot tells you to go to a place, go there and get the Phione Dew to cure manaphy, then manaphy has to go back into the sea, then you have to go to Ageis cave with team charm, then after that, you see darkrai escaping cresila, then after a couple days after that, you have to fight darkrai and after you beat darkrai manaphy joins you and then a couple days AFTER that, manaphy tells you about the marine resort, thats when you can evolve your starters!
#4cloudiroth11Posted 11/14/2009 12:23:30 PM
And you DON'T have to recruit palkia...
#5munchdude907223Posted 11/15/2009 4:34:28 PM

One of the reasons I liked the first PMDgame better is this.... This is SO complicated, and you pretty much have to do nearly everything in the game to do it... so when you finally evolve, there's not much left to do anyway... Don't get me wrong, though. this game is still awesome!

#6awesomestzPosted 11/15/2009 4:39:11 PM
SPOILERD

when *spoiler* you *spoiler* beat *spoiler* darkrai *spoiler*, you have to recruit manaphy when (it) asks you if (it) can
---
pokemon platinum friend code 4683 7113 5099
porygon evolved into... STROBE LIGHT SEIZURE!
#7BradleyPalermoPosted 11/15/2009 6:00:01 PM
[spoiler] and u must unlock marine resort --- recruiting manphy is NOT necesary! it will still unlock marine resort for you evn if its not on ur team [/spoiler]