How do I unlock Sky Fissure?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Doktoroktopus

Doktoroktopus
7 years ago#1
Hm?
I only make Joke Threads.

Doktoroktopus
7 years ago#2
Oh okay, it says do the Cressalia storyline. How do I access that?!

Oyyy... I just want a Bronzor/Bronzong -_- Does anyone have a Wondermail S code for recruiting it?

User Info: McGack2

McGack2
7 years ago#3
^ is your sig giving us clue? if not then where did you read about this sky Fissure?
In Soviet Russia Mudkip liek you

Doktoroktopus
7 years ago#4
My bad. Sky Fissure is actually the Spacial Rift. I just completed the game and I'm trying to build a sturdy team.

The Spacial Rift is unlocked after you talk about space/time with Lapras during or post-Cressalia missions. Palkia transports you to the Spacial Rift that night.

Searching Bronzor, I realize other people are having trouble as well -_- Has anyone found a Bronzor-recruit WMS? If not, it seems like he's going to be tough to grab!

Doktoroktopus
7 years ago#5
Oh noes! Now I'm having trouble finding Mr. Mime to unlock the Blizzard level -_-!! I see him at Shaymin's village post game and inside the cafe, but he won't appear next to Kecleon's shop. Suggestions?

User Info: McGack2

McGack2
7 years ago#6
he doesnt appear near kecleons shop anymore you shou;d be able to talk to him outside spindas cafe about blizzard island after a few days of completing sky peak
In Soviet Russia Mudkip liek you

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived