We're the Heroes of Our Time! Team Ancient Legends soars into Topic 10!

#461yoshi_chaoPosted 9/21/2012 12:24:25 PM(edited)
Trying to try to watch One Piece, but the fact that there's 9 1/2 days worth of episodes is making me not want to.

If it makes you feel better, I've been trying to watch Detective Conan (which has about 100 more episodes than One Piece and is the most repetitive, filler-filled series ever) for the last two years and I'm still not caught up with the anime (I read the manga in a few days and I keep up with the recent episodes but I still have about 300 episodes to go and all the OVAs and movies and everything else).

The best thing to do is watch an episode or two a day, so if you really get into it, you will end up watching more. And if you know the general plot of all the arcs, I would recommend following the episodes as they're released so the episodes don't keep building up. Or if you really wanted to, you could get through the manga faster than the anime. I didn't care for One Piece though, honestly, and I stopped reading it around chapter 300 maybe so I don't know it's your choice I guess.

And wow I didn't realize how long it was since I posted last. Ooooops. But hi anyways guys! And hello new member! :D
---
*-x~Alt of yoshi_chao~x-*
#462creamofjusticePosted 9/21/2012 12:40:57 PM
I've just been looking for anime like Fairy Tail, and I heard One Piece is basically swapping wizards for pirates. I did finish Soul Eater in about a week though, but that's only 51 episodes.

I'm don't like just reading the general plot summed up or watching it as it's released. I feel like I'm spoiling it. If its a linear plot (One Piece) I'll watch it in order, but if none of the episodes are related (Spongebob) I don't mind.
---
Some people don't seem to read the last line of my posts because they think it's a signature. No. THIS IS A SIGNATURE!
#463silverwing525Posted 9/21/2012 2:17:25 PM
I was kinda curious, when do you think we are going to get a new topic? I mean this one is going to max out soon.

No rush though.
---
Let the Silver Light of Justice fill the world!
#464creamofjusticePosted 9/21/2012 11:17:09 PM
When this one maxes, one of the leaders or co-leaders make a new one.
---
Some people don't seem to read the last line of my posts because they think it's a signature. No. THIS IS A SIGNATURE!
#465Atanga1230Posted 9/22/2012 9:27:43 AM
I'll make the next topic!

Kidding...

Hi.
#466silverwing525Posted 9/22/2012 1:54:45 PM
creamofjustice posted...
When this one maxes, one of the leaders or co-leaders make a new one.

Ok. I Just asked because I was unsure of the process.
---
#467creamofjusticePosted 9/22/2012 8:40:48 PM
Hi Atanga :D
---
#468LeoAlphaOmega7Posted 9/23/2012 8:59:16 AM
Hey Atanga. You could make our next team topic if you want.
#469silverwing525Posted 9/23/2012 1:41:14 PM
Hello there again, Atanga
---
#470GamerCorpPosted 9/23/2012 4:59:05 PM
I am still alive, just very busy. I'll try to be as active as possible.
---
"There is a war going on for your mind. If you are thinking, you are winning.
Resistance means victory, and failure is impossible"