h
e
a
t
e
r

Can you read it?
---
3DS FC : 1848 - 2511 - 8044 (Name : CHIPPY)
Pokemon Conquest Speed Run Time : 12 hr 22 min 6 secs!
#13silverwing525Posted 9/29/2012 12:42:52 PM(edited)
Darn! And here I had hoped that this topic and the other one made by the same guy on this subject would die out. So close...

Wait.. Now that I think about it, I just furthered its cause... DARN IT!!!!
---
Let the Silver Light of Justice fill the world!
#14TVirusPredatorPosted 9/29/2012 6:56:19 PM
I highly recommend you hang on to that link, Azto. You're gonna need it, because I personally have extreme doubt that anyone is going to rescue you after this. I'm almost certain that neither I nor Silver (or anyone on TAL (maybe Leo)) will do it.

My advice: stop posting things just to make everyone angry. I understand why some people go to the internet and act like someone they're not. What I don't understand is why they always make their internet self someone that everyone will hate.
---
When you reach the point of insulting people just like you while hiding behind a computer screen, its time to rethink your life.
Official Mewtwo of PMD3 board.
#15Azto(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2012 10:18:20 AM
i could justuse one of my alts to post it
---
---
Official cocoa leader of the world WHITE FC 5415-5852-4979
#16sinfulGrimoirePosted 10/3/2012 5:43:27 AM
ITT: Who cares if someone uses a generator?

ITT: Complaining about someone doing something that has no impact on you or your gaming experience whatsoever.

ITT: Stop being high and mighty.
#17KeyBlade999Posted 10/3/2012 9:52:56 AM
TVirusPredator posted...
I highly recommend you hang on to that link, Azto. You're gonna need it, because I personally have extreme doubt that anyone is going to rescue you after this. I'm almost certain that neither I nor Silver (or anyone on TAL (maybe Leo)) will do it..

I sure won't. For two reasons.

One - he has the A-OK, technically.

Two - I do not support the use of cheating devices, such as generators, for uses other then research. This is an effective Action Replay, and I despise its use in this way.
---
Every wound a new opportunity, every curse a new challenge.
I shall encounter defeats... But I will not be defeated.
#18sinfulGrimoirePosted 10/3/2012 11:15:02 AM
KeyBlade999 posted...
TVirusPredator posted...
I highly recommend you hang on to that link, Azto. You're gonna need it, because I personally have extreme doubt that anyone is going to rescue you after this. I'm almost certain that neither I nor Silver (or anyone on TAL (maybe Leo)) will do it..

I sure won't. For two reasons.

One - he has the A-OK, technically.

Two - I do not support the use of cheating devices, such as generators, for uses other then research. This is an effective Action Replay, and I despise its use in this way.

Since he can generate his own A-OKs, I don't think he really needs you or anyone else to rescue him, obviously.

People need to get over the fact that other people cheat. If it has no impact on you, stop caring, because you're wasting your time and effort.
#19TVirusPredatorPosted 10/3/2012 11:49:38 AM
Whenever anyone cheats, with the exception of games that are single player only (like Zelda), it undermines the skills of those of us that don't. The A-OK Generator is a perfect example of this. Yes, people can go to the generator whenever they need a rescue, but if everyone did it, nobody would get to rescue. See what I'm saying?

I'm not saying I have a problem with FAQs or cheat codes, sometimes people just need help. But there has to be a line somewhere.

And as for the "high and mighty" comment, I may be smart enough to avoid handing out personal information on the internet, but that doesn't mean I hide who I am. I have no shame in who I am as a person, and I know that some people act the way they do on GameFAQs because they are ashamed of who they really are.
---
When you reach the point of insulting people just like you while hiding behind a computer screen, its time to rethink your life.
Official Mewtwo of PMD3 board.
#20chtma653Posted 10/3/2012 1:36:46 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
People need to get over the fact that other people cheat. If it has no impact on you, stop caring, because you're wasting your time and effort.

It does have an impact. People cheating leads to game developers putting resources into anti-cheat measures rather than good gameplay. People cheating leads to game developers thinking their games are too hard and dumbing them down, even if they aren't all that hard to begin with. People cheating encourages them to cheat more, and encourages other people to do it.
---
I, do, no,t, hav,e, a, c,o,m,m,a, p,ro,,,b,,l,em,,,,,
You may not include spoiler tags in your signature :(