Pokemon: The Origins Review Topic

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
  3. Pokemon: The Origins Review Topic
3 years ago#1
This is for reviewing TVirusPredator's story/fanfic, Pokemon: The Origins. I think that it should all be one chunk of the same story, not interrupted by reviews. If you don't like this, TVirusPredator, please tell me.
---
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
3DS FC: 4897-6045-5049
3 years ago#2
As long as there's enough room in my story topic for more chapters, both this topic and my topic are good places to post in my book. Although, if I haven't written anything in a while, I'd prefer people posting in my topic, just to keep it bumped.

And anyway, in my opinion, it's obvious the author is taking inspiration from Suzanne Collins' best seller "The Hunger Games". XD
---
Right and wrong isn't a matter of opinion.
Official Mewtwo of PMD3 board.
3 years ago#3
Ah... True.
---
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
3 years ago#4
why...? If he runs out of room, he can just post another topic and link to the old one... Have you even read a nuzlocke or been to the emerald social boards? They usually have people post after chapters and are completly fine with it
---
proud to be EPic
The one and only
3 years ago#5
Ah, good. I was worried that I would have to continue to use PMs to submit reviews.
---
Let the Silver Light of Justice fill the world!
3 years ago#6
Just read the begining of Chapter 3. Still loving it. Good old Pikachus. Touchy little fighters...
---
Let the Silver Light of Justice fill the world!
3 years ago#7
Bump.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
  3. Pokemon: The Origins Review Topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived