Call of juarez: bound in blood PC save games

#1KrAsHSTuFFPosted 8/10/2009 1:56:01 PM
i read the other thread, i wanted to post this in there but sadly its locked, i found something of interest which someone else should also try to see if im right, when i wanted to transfer my save game i couldnt remember the password at all for my account that i made before the windows reinstall, i went into the games own folder and found an exact copy of the save game folder in my documents folder, i found the "out" folder in Program Files\Ubisoft\Techland\Call of Juarez - Bound in Blood\CoJ2\. i pasted my old savegame folder into there then i pasted the same backed up savegame folder into the my documents folder and then, i was able to continue my hard earned save, steps as follows:

1.Grab your backed up "out" folder
2.Copy and past it into Program Files\Ubisoft\Techland\Call of Juarez - Bound in Blood\CoJ2 (or wherever your install is located)
3.Now copy and paste the same backed up "out" folder into the "Call of Juarez - Bound in Blood" folder located in my documents, then run the game again and you should see your save games :)

Note, if you do not have the "Call of Juarez - Bound in Blood" in my documents, launch the game, make a save, then close then repeat the steps.