Damn so dead.

#1ManOfChapPosted 4/2/2012 9:44:06 PM
Just got this game today at target along with Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. So far Ive been playing for about 2 hours & love this game. One of the best single player FPSs on PS3. Hope Online isnt as dead as this board is tho.
---
RIP Paco El Gato
GameFaqs screen name 2002-2012
#2frostmourne816Posted 4/4/2012 8:33:13 PM
at times there are actually people playing but....most of the time there is not. add me if you would like to play or something. it is hard to get the wins needed.
#3ManOfChap(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2012 11:35:53 AM
ill add you when i get online next. but this game is on my s*** list now. singleplayer is super cheap later on in the game, its not as scary anymore & online has some pretty lame modes. but ill add u
---
RIP Paco El Gato
GameFaqs screen name 2002-2012
#4grzajabarkusPosted 4/5/2012 3:23:38 PM
Honestly, theres usually games during the day, but dead at night. I'm assuming its because people in the US dont play as much. I don't know, it can be dead, but theres players still around. Infact, I finally got my 25 wins on extermination, and i just need another 33 games to get the 100 games played. And, I need to get 12 more wins for Creatures vs Soldiers. I've seen you a lot frost. I have a bunch of friends who play. Mismadame talks a lot of crap, lol. But, theres a following for the game, not giant, but its there.