Is this game worth to get or not?

#1AstroDeafPosted 10/12/2010 6:41:28 PM
I already saw movie and i like it.

I was surprised thati found this PS3 game with exclusive item on clearance at my work Target.

I havent open the game yet.

Just want to know whats your opinion of this game

---
Inspiration:
Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well.
#2LtRickGreyPosted 11/9/2010 2:03:11 AM
Honestly, its a mixed bag. Games got potential but lacks the polish. That said i love it and think its amazingly fun. Plus your flamethrower burns stuff. like rocks... and enviornment. For the game having a.... lower then standard graphical presentation overall, theres little fine details that really stand out. The world of pandora for one.

If you liked the movie you'll probably like the game. Multiplayer is pretty fun too. Just enjoy the game and all its information on the world of pandora (As it does have a rather extensive encyclopedia built in) and understand that the story is a) mediocre and b) the ending is... eh.
#3NihonjinjanaiPosted 11/16/2010 6:24:53 AM

Yea, check it out. I loved it. And it's cheap as hell right now so why not. I'm about to get the Avatar movie extended edition tonight. I'm sure it'll inspire me to play the game again. LOL. And I could use some people to play with online if anyone is still out there playing.

#4LtRickGreyPosted 11/16/2010 10:15:15 AM
Ready for the shock of the century? People still are!!! There are times i sign in thinking "well theres only gonna be 1 person in this map.." BAM full map! Granted its only ever na'ring or the other tdm place that isnt the night forest of hell.
#5Apocalypse89Posted 11/29/2010 1:01:55 PM
understand that the story is a) mediocre and b) the ending is... eh.

You mean that it's identical to the movie in that respect?
---
"very primitive logical tasks that could do 7 years old boy." - kikoiko (gs), talking about HL2.
Board 402