Climbing the viewpoint on the Red Tower in Venice

#1Neo1CodePosted 7/27/2010 6:04:56 PM
I'm trying to get my last viewpoint in Venice which is a really tall red tower near the large military complex in the center of Venice, and I can't get to the top to reach the viewpoint. I can get about halfway up if I climb the building next to it, and I can't get a quarter of the way up one side if i start from the staircase facing the military complex but that is it. I already have the "extended jump" that I learned in Venice and I got every single viewpoint but this one figuring that I needed to learn "extra-extended jump" which doesn't exist. Can anyone help with some ideas of how to climb this thing?
-Neo1Code
#2stabguyPosted 7/27/2010 7:55:36 PM
http://www.thehiddenblade.com/stuck-tower-san-marco
---
Home of the best interactive maps for AC2:
http://www.thehiddenblade.com/feathers
#3Wisely321Posted 7/27/2010 8:16:04 PM

Neo1Code posted...
I'm trying to get my last viewpoint in Venice which is a really tall red tower near the large military complex in the center of Venice, and I can't get to the top to reach the viewpoint. I can get about halfway up if I climb the building next to it, and I can't get a quarter of the way up one side if i start from the staircase facing the military complex but that is it. I already have the "extended jump" that I learned in Venice and I got every single viewpoint but this one figuring that I needed to learn "extra-extended jump" which doesn't exist. Can anyone help with some ideas of how to climb this thing?
-Neo1Code

have u completed the game? u shouldve learn the "extra-extended jump" by sequence 7 I think, after youve learnt that, there should be no problem climbing that tower :)

or if somehow you cant play that sequence (which is impossible), you can do that jump by pushing the left stick up + high profile + leg (X button) and press O to grab the ledge

#4RoxasANobodyPosted 7/28/2010 12:15:52 AM
If you start from the wall facing that military complex, you should be able to get 1/4 up the building until you have to go to another side. The corner you have to turn to get to the other wall is, for the most part, glitchy. Some times you'll be able to traverse it and other times Ezio will just remain stuck there. If he does get stuck, just move down again and go back up, then try to go around the corner. That should fix it.
---
Represent ABDC | Poreotix
Currently Watching: www.youtube.com/user/DaijoubuQuest
#5aneed4peedPosted 7/28/2010 10:33:20 AM
I remember trying to climb that building and just couldn't. Man I tried nearly everything, even tried to wall run...then realised this wasn't ninja gaiden :P
---
a knock, a thud, a tiny...zwoosh, where?