"the seeds were planted as two worlds became one"

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed II
  3. "the seeds were planted as two worlds became one"
5 years ago#1

"the seeds were planted as two worlds became one. behold, the assassins, the choldren of two worlds!"

its probably really obvious, but i cant get the right pictures in order! any tips?

5 years ago#2
The clue is the children of two worlds. Thus it also means one parent is a god, and the other is a mortal. Look for the pairs that are god/humans
5 years ago#3
there aren't any that are god/human pairs... only human human, like cleopatra and caesar, or god god like Danae and zeus
---
Bethesda fanboy, yea, so what?
5 years ago#4
I just picked person/person pairs. As opposed to one person, three people, or person + animal etc. Whether they were god or human didn't matter.
---
Mystic powers, threaten the puritans
5 years ago#5
Umm yeah there are.
---
PSN: orphanjohn
www.site-wars.com
5 years ago#6
there aren't any that are god/human pairs... only human human, like cleopatra and caesar, or god god like Danae and zeus

There are 5, actually, but one of them doesn't have a god in the name of the picture.
---
-Thanatos2k-
5 years ago#7
any insight as to which?
---
5 years ago#8
http://mycheats.1up.com/view/section/3170852/28004/assassin_s_creed_2/xbox_360#Ponte_Di_Rialto
---
-Thanatos2k-
5 years ago#9
thank you =), it still makes no sense to me but at least i can move on with the game.
---
5 years ago#10
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed II
  3. "the seeds were planted as two worlds became one"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived