Leonardo Da Vinci & Codex Pages. Please Help! Thx!

#1JBowling317Posted 1/1/2010 10:54:09 PM
Hello, 2 questions 1 that has to do with the topic one that doesnt :l=

K I just finished the quest where I was looking for 4 codex pages in monteriggoni
and I found the 2 codex pages in tuscany. But where do I find Leonardo Da Vinci so he can decipher them? He doesnt show up on my map. I used the travel service to go to in front of Leos shop but I sure don't see him ne where.

Also, when I went to tuscany I took the travel service instead of going to the ! out in the field. then I went the the ! that was in tuscany thinking it was just going to be another quest but I guess it was just a contintuation of the ! out in the field at monteriggoni cuz it vanished.
Did I miss some DNA by doing that?
Thanks!
#2Twolvesrule88Posted 1/1/2010 11:45:21 PM
I don't remember exactly but,

1) If you don't see him now, keep playing the story.
2) No you didn't miss any of the synchronization, the exclamation point in the fields just tells you what city or town the story continues in.
---
Eon8 survivor 7/1/06
#3game_breakPosted 1/2/2010 12:18:26 AM
*SPOILERs*

If your at the sequence where you have to look for all the codex pages, hes in the Villa's house

*END SPOILERS*
---
PSN:diegoptur
#4JBowling317(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2010 12:25:52 AM
Tyvm. Another question
Are there any glyphs in the tombs?
#5ezaharkoPosted 1/2/2010 12:35:30 AM
nope
---
Maybe I should just put on my job helmet and squeeze down into a job cannon, and fire off into Jobland, where jobs grow on jobbies!
#6Spartex117Posted 1/2/2010 1:10:21 AM
I was just at that part. Go up to his door and press O.
#7DemonReacherPosted 1/2/2010 1:35:55 AM
Sometimes he isnt there though Spartex, you visit him more than once
---
Made from the blood, tears and sweat of New Zealand
Actually I lied, Kiwis don't cry
#8cusman78Posted 1/9/2010 3:44:30 PM
What if you put Codex to the Wall in the Villa without Leonardo Di Vinci decoding them? Can you never gain the health bars if you do that?
---
PSN ID: cusman
#9bobbyrkPosted 1/9/2010 3:50:59 PM
You can't do that at all. You can only place decoded Codex pages on the wall. If you haven't decoded them, they won't go up there.
---
Yoda of Borg are we: Futile is resistance. Assimilate you, we will.