Once worshipped from a distance it now watches and waits

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed II
  3. Once worshipped from a distance it now watches and waits
6 years ago#1
This is by far the worst puzzle yet. Made absolutely no sense. Must have been crack day at Ubisoft when they made this puzzle.
6 years ago#2
No, it makes perfect sense.

What was a focus of a multitude of ancient religions? What watches over us every day?
Yoda of Borg are we: Futile is resistance. Assimilate you, we will.
6 years ago#3
While that's true (there also a picture with "worship" in the name) that's nothing the worst part.

How is the aztec calendar stone any more ignored than some of the other image subjects? And a ceiling watches but 1000 eyes doesn't? Also eastern isn't a measure of distance it's an adjective but that's loose enough to match on the word. So you have the "distance" clue matching very loosely on a word but "worship" matches on an idea.
6 years ago#4
The only problem with that puzzle is that several objects appear to be representations of the sun even though they are not.
Stop! Wait! Before you tell that poor newbie to use the search instead of just answering his question, maybe you should go outside and meet girls instead.
6 years ago#5
Yeah I was able to figure out what the clue was referring to, but even knowing that... some of the pictures were a bit ambiguous and not very distinguishable if they were part of the solution.
6 years ago#6
Thuggin, you kind of missed the point. The clue was hinting at the Sun. All of the paintings/pictures were representations of the Sun. I agree with some of the others that it was somewhat difficult to figure out which ones represented the sun and which didn't, as most had a vague circle that may or may not have been a sun. I suppose it required some knowledge of ancient civilizations to do easily, but I only had to guess on one.
I used to play Battletoads on a 2" B&W TV w/ no sound & a half broken controller in 10' of snow uphill both ways! You kids don't know what hard is!
6 years ago#7

It makes perfect sense. Especially given how the game ends...

1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed II
  3. Once worshipped from a distance it now watches and waits

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Multiplayer questionstixxiv211/20 6:22PM