Fibonacci sequence glpyh help

#1Devil May AsianPosted 11/21/2009 1:07:29 PM
I understand what the fibonacci system is, but I can't figure out how to start it. I see a 9 in one photo and in another, a triangle and possibly a slash on the machine. Anybody figured out the code yet? =/
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DevilMayAsian
For Guitar Hero, Rock Band and Devil May Cry goodness!
#2R4Z0Rs3DG3Posted 11/21/2009 2:36:47 PM
youre on to it. line up the triangle and the nine, solve from there. just solved it myself.
---
What? Stupid Friend is evolving!
Congratulations! Stupid Friend evolved into Complete Idiot!
(FC and other info in quote)
#3sirspankyjncoPosted 11/21/2009 2:52:09 PM
I figured it out.. Triangle is 9 but its... . I believe it had to do w/ each POINT = 1 or something weird.. maybe that was further down the line. I just finished the game.. i did all those by myself every puzzle, was a pain in the ass lol
#4Devil May Asian(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2009 9:54:59 PM
oh yeah, I figured it out. Just had to decode it on paper. Major "duh" moment. :S
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DevilMayAsian
For Guitar Hero, Rock Band and Devil May Cry goodness!
#5SirisX4Posted 11/23/2009 9:25:37 PM

How did you figure it out? I have no idea how this glyph puzzle makes any sense. I came up with some solutions, but nothing worked.

#6batgirl2k2Posted 11/24/2009 8:15:42 PM

dude these guys are right lookie her you have the 9 as the triangle right? well then look at the other points... adding each piece together will give you the equation you need to break the code! good luck

#7smidgeonnnPosted 11/24/2009 8:24:44 PM
How did you figure it out? I have no idea how this glyph puzzle makes any sense. I came up with some solutions, but nothing worked.

First you have to look for hints. Usually they're right in the pictures. I know the very first decoder is right in front of you. Once you have an idea of what the hint is, press RT. Move the analog stick in either direction to spin the decoder.

Say 9 = /_\

Find the /_\, and then the 9. Spind the decoder until the two symbols are right on top of each other. Press RT again and start entering the numbers. There should be three numbers telling you as a basis. Your decoder is in place, so start finding the three numbers and their symbols. In the order of the numbers, type in the symbols under each one. Press enter, and see if it's right.

Hint: Since you have the three numbers starting out, you could just keep spinning the decoder and trying each code in sequence, in case you don't have any leads.
---
***Official Invader Zim Fanboy***
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/gentopic.php?board=572342 -Official Invader Zim Board
#8The_N8dogPosted 11/28/2009 5:29:09 PM
^ Actually you cant spin the wheel and try each one if it's the glyph I'm thinking of.
You will have blanks to try to figure out, but if you look at the shapes before and after other shapes, you should be able to see what gets added after a blank, and what isn't in the previous shape/code. Group them in threes as the whole wheel seems too much to take in at once.
---
"C'mon, let's kill each other over the pepperoni" - The Goonies