With friends like these... Help?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed II
  3. With friends like these... Help?
6 years ago#1
Seriously this is the most aggregating mission ever. I can follow him all the way outside and then as soon as I enter that restricted area I get spotted an fail the mission.

So how can I finish this bloody mission? I can't find any way to get in there without being spotted?

After like 10 tries I'm seriously losing patience. So any help would be awesome.

---
.......The...SOK...#={{*}}=#...Pwnage...Award.. ~*~Champion of RIF Trivia 3.0!~*~
-=Proud Member of the GTA:SA Revival Group =-
6 years ago#2
Hire a group that you can blend with or keep an eye on your minimap and watch out for the guards thats what I did.
6 years ago#3
Anytime you need to go unseen, hire a group. If there are guards in front of a passageway you need to go through, use the group to distract them away then hire another group ASAP. Makes it super easy.
6 years ago#4
I tried getting in there with thieves. And then fighters. And then courtesans. Every time I get through the entrance they spo me and I fail.

---
.......The...SOK...#={{*}}=#...Pwnage...Award.. ~*~Champion of RIF Trivia 3.0!~*~
6 years ago#5
Bump.
---
6 years ago#6
Anyone? Anyone?
---
6 years ago#7

Go to the restricted area unnoticed and just run like hell into it. The sequence will start and you won't have to worry about stealth anymore.

6 years ago#8
The running is what makes them spot me faster. 0_o

---
6 years ago#9
I'm an omnivore!
6 years ago#10

sonofkorol posted...
The running is what makes them spot me faster. 0_o

Sneak past them a little ways and then go down into the clearing. The game will open the sequence anyway.

1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed II
  3. With friends like these... Help?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived