Desmond stuck in the warehouse

#1madmargiePosted 11/30/2009 4:28:35 AM
Right now I'm really frustrated. Desmond is in the big warehouse and I've tried everything but just keep roaming around.

I'm afraid I'll have to delete the over 10 hours of play and start again.

Can anyone help?
#2EnglishGeezaPosted 11/30/2009 4:47:34 AM
if your in the middle of the game you have to push some switches around the warehouse for security reasons or something. if youv already done that you have to follow where lucy went.
---
Do a barrel roll
#3madmargie(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2009 4:50:37 AM
I did that a long time ago. Just finished sequence 11. No one is in the warehouse and I can't push any buttons.

Thanks for the info.
#4EnglishGeezaPosted 11/30/2009 4:54:11 AM
oh right looks like your screwed. have you tried exiting the game and then loading it back up? might be best to exit to the dashboard then load back up instead of it saving when you exit.
---
Do a barrel roll
#5VaultTecBoy1986Posted 11/30/2009 5:30:31 AM
Have you made sure you have pressed all the green buttons, I was a bit of dumbass with this. I scaled up the scaffolding and such, and pressed all the buttons (bar the ones on the ground floor). I think I over complicate thinks.

If that doesn't work, try heading back up to the animus to see if there are people there- there should be. If not, then sorry I can't think of anything else.
---
Arnold Schwarzenegger. One liner legend.
#6AlphaSquirellPosted 11/30/2009 5:38:08 AM
You are not supposed to exit the Animus between Sequences 11 and 14. I was reading here about some people that powered down during the cutscene, effectively sealing themselves somewhere they weren't supposed to enter in the first place.

As far as I know from that topic, you're screwed. Sorry bud.
---
"If I am what I have and what I have is lost, then who am I?
#7madmargie(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2009 7:05:18 AM
Thanks for all the advice. Desmond is the only one around. I guess the game wasn't finished saving when I quite. Others are having the same problem. Too bad this game saves over all previous saves. Guess I'll delete and start again.

Never had this problem.

If anyone else finds the solution, let me know.