how do I catch the fleeing templar?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed II
  3. how do I catch the fleeing templar?

User Info: Blood_Fr3ak

Blood_Fr3ak
6 years ago#1
I have tried several times to catch him. I am not able to or am I missing something?

User Info: ZeldaFrEEk06

ZeldaFrEEk06
6 years ago#2
I literally just completed that part. I tried one time and he got away, so I just used a couple of throwing knives the second time.
I'm-a Luigi, numba the one.

User Info: inFamousAssasin

inFamousAssasin
6 years ago#3
I managed to catch everyone who flees in those Assassin's Temples first try, try air assassinations.
Because I said so.
GT: KingLipLip

User Info: mad_gamer23

mad_gamer23
6 years ago#4

I think it's almost impossible to catch them before the last stretch of ground (without using throwing knives). At least I thought it was scripted like that, otherwise it's too short and the collapsing of rocks happens without a chase... Anyway, I always managed to jump on them at the very last part of the chase, which is all straight: the path divides in two; the templar goes one way (the flat way) and the other way is a small rising part parallel to the templar's path. On here you can sprint and jump on him as you are close to him (the jump propels you forward a lot too so you don't have to exactly be beside him).

User Info: 11CrimsonRubies

11CrimsonRubies
6 years ago#5

I've never been able to catch him. :(\

Does it really make a difference though?

User Info: mad_gamer23

mad_gamer23
6 years ago#6

If you catch him, the guards won't be alerted and the room will be easier to get through. Otherwise you have to fight them; but even then it's still easy to dispatch them.

1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed II
  3. how do I catch the fleeing templar?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived