The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

is it a hard puzzle to get all the codex pages to make a picture?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed II
  3. is it a hard puzzle to get all the codex pages to make a picture?
5 years ago#1
just wondering before i try... i hate puzzels.
5 years ago#2
not at all, do the border 1st, then place it; you know how the final pic will look like, but i think that telling you wil be a spoiler, if you want to know just tell, tho
5 years ago#3
Not at all, if you have all (or even most) of the Codex Pages. If you try to do it as you go through the game it can be a little harder, but still not much more difficult.
5 years ago#4
Not at all, as Therazan said just align the peices that have a border on them and the rest will hopefully fit into place - can't tell you what it is but you need to think about the big picture!
5 years ago#5

Blueandwhite87 posted...
just wondering before i try... i hate puzzels.

They are actually not that hard maybe a bit guidance helped me through it.

5 years ago#6
Look online for a version that doesn't have Eagle eye, that way you can line up all the L shapes.
---
*)¯¯¯¯\/¯¯¯¯( 32atDonŠ
/___(\__/)___\
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ [http://i41.tinypic.com/nlbxmq.png][http://i40.tinypic.com/3478efk.png]
5 years ago#7
i had absolutely no difficulty doing it, but if you want advices:
you need to:

1) to align the border
2)whene there are circles with the Assassin's A logo cutted in 2 by the sheet's side turn this sheet and the adjacent to put the circle part together

those 2 steps will put a lot of sheet in the good position, then:

3)make the line continue from sheet well placed to it neighboring sheets

it is truly an image we are all familiar with: i'm sure nearly everyone worldwide who has a lifestyle comfortable enough to have videogames have seen this pisture millions of times since the moment he was born. i reconized it while i had still half the pages missing si i guess it wouldnt be trouble with all the sheets. from this:

4) correct the possible mistake by using your memory

5)take a guess if there is 2-3 adjacent sheet that arent on the good side (i had 1)
5 years ago#8
Spoilers

IT'S A MAP OF THE WORLD
---
LIKE BIG BOSS.
5 years ago#9
its a bit confusing at first but once you get the edge pieces it gets easy. also if you know your country placements its easier.
---
if i out run you i wont need to out run the bear.
4 years ago#10

I couldn't figure it out for the life of me. Even after I was told what it was, I had a hard time lining it up.

1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed II
  3. is it a hard puzzle to get all the codex pages to make a picture?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived