Thomas Edison code wheel glyph *spoiler warning*

#1WhiteArsonPosted 11/20/2009 5:49:39 PM
K. The irst codewheel glyph i got was easy. A hint "6=1" gave i away. This one, though, I can't see any hints at all. Help please?
---
[LTC]Epiur
#2SojophPosted 11/20/2009 5:51:02 PM
Is this the Ford archive one? The hint's there. I think it says 4=1 or something. ...or that could be another code wheel puzzle I'm thinking of. I'm fairly certain it's this one, though lol
#3WhiteArson(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2009 5:57:48 PM
Cancel that, the second part of this glyph, ford? is even more confusing, and this time all i see is a single symbol on the newspaper. I finally found a 4=1 on the edison part.
---
[LTC]Epiur
#4STBadlyPosted 11/20/2009 6:06:44 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5WhiteArson(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2009 6:07:12 PM
So...the one i'm tryin to get help with is the one with the given numbers 1 3 and 9 respectively, and entries that consists of dots, dashes, or both.

On he newspaper, a see one of these, 2 dashes follwoed by 2 dots. On ford's suit, it looks like there might be a single dot.

I can't find anything else.
---
[LTC]Epiur
#6WhiteArson(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2009 6:09:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7WhiteArson(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2009 6:12:36 PM
STBadly (lol) wrote:

Goddammit! it's a spoiler in your ****ing topic title you ****ing genius! You're too goddamn ****id to figure it out for yourself, so you had to spoil potential glyphs for others? Why not just type "Need glyph help *spoilers* in your topic title?

I know, because you're really smart right? This is worth the karma loss just to tell you where you stand in life, ready?

YOU SUCK.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So..if it's so bad, why did you click on the title tocome in? See, the thing with naming it "need glyph help" is too vague. Someone might assume that i ned help with a glyph they've done, but when they get in, they realize they haven't, and they see ALL the details about it.

By being specific, at least they wont know the details of the thomas edison glyph. Calm down, kid you're really overreacting, it's no hat big of a deal that someone knows the name of a glyph rather than ALL ABOUT IT.

But, regardless, thanks to your flaming and lack of censorship of ALL your curse words, you jsut might have a chance to prove that a loss of karma is worth being immature.
---
[LTC]Epiur
#8RubyFoxPosted 11/20/2009 6:12:57 PM
The answer is, taken from another post:

1) ll.
3) lll
9) l..

I too had trouble with this one. I couldn't find the clue anywhere other than the two lines and the dot or whatever it was on the document.
---
This dispute has been determined to be an abuse of the moderation contest system. You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.
#9gatman89Posted 11/20/2009 6:14:22 PM
yea i'm having trouble with this too. at first i thought it was easy where one dot = 1 and one line =3 which makes sense around the circle and i thought all you needed to do was fill in the blank but even with that i can't get it.
#10WhiteArson(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2009 6:18:02 PM
Thanks to ethe three that helped, and posted on topic.

STBadly-sorry i hurt your feelings and potentially ruined your day/afternoon/evening, Mr. Icon. I can say that, after reading a post like that, i've ost all respect for "Icon"s here on gamefaqs. I thought that they were mature. Obviosuly, based on what i see here, they are not. Way to bring your member group down.

Thanks for your..."contribution", anyway.
---
[LTC]Epiur