Damn!!!Not again!?!

#1sanok16Posted 6/5/2009 5:55:28 AM

This is the third time I'm starting from the beginning.

Right now I'm playing as captain Blood, I'm level 3 and I didn't get any points for the P.I.R.A.T.E.S.

I think it has something to do with the settings that pop-up at the beginning of the game.

On what settings should I start the game to get a challenging gameplay, but with a fast character progression.

Damn these developers, they are supposed to fix these kind of things and balance the gameplay, not torture there costumers!!

Please reply!!!

#2Haend_SRPNTPosted 6/5/2009 7:27:22 AM
um... CMIIW, but if I'm correct, u're not supposed to be able to add P.I.R.A.T.E.S status through leveling up.. It's your basic status, and if u level up u can only pick perks (look to down left of your character screen).. And u also improve ur abilities (Heavy Weapons, Sailing, etc) through doing it.. It's kinda different with AoP 1.. (sorry for the bad english)
#3TrueGamer104Posted 6/6/2009 1:31:57 AM
I agree with the above poster, I am level 6 now and my P.I.R.A.T.E.S. stats are the same but I am able to choose perks. If anything, a percentage might add on to your regular stats as you level but I am not certain.

As for the experience gained meter, I kept mines in the middle but I think that just allows you to level a bit faster...that seems logical.

---
May cause drowsiness.
#4Gunnygopher123Posted 6/6/2009 10:43:44 PM

you do realise this was made in Russia. They make em cheap any crappy. And then sell them to stupid American pigdogs like myself so they can make a proofit off of a $50.00 gift card and leave your with $17.36 remaining on it in order to ahcieve an easy rupee of whatever their currency is!!! AHH THIS GAME SUCKS!

#5sanok16(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2009 2:59:25 AM

Well...That sure sucks.

This game is kinda crappy, but the idea they have rocks.

If only they were that good at executing they're ideas and spend a little more time on they're projects.

Off topic.

Did you guys heard about "Pirates of the Caribbean: Armada of the Damned", I think it will surpass every pirate game out there.

#6Haend_SRPNTPosted 6/14/2009 7:53:44 AM
Well, this game certainly almost have no difference with AoP1... same graphics, same amount of bugs.. Just with different skills.. Still, I love this game.
---
Feed a man a fish means you feed him for a day
Teach him how to fish means you feed him the rest of his life
#7kingdavidmPosted 6/18/2009 4:05:45 PM
To increase P.I.R.A.T.E.S, you MAY need to increase the corresponding skiil eg. If you right click on P-Power, you find that it corresponds to Weapons
I-Insight to Accuracy and stealth
R-Reaction to Light and med weapons, Pistols, Boarding
A-authority to leadership and trade
T-Talent to player and ship abbilities
E-Endurance to Repair and Defence
S-Success to pistols, luck and stealth

Maybe ive been playing oblivion too long, but i cant think of any other way. Im now trying to increase power by increasing weapons, just to test this theory. If it works, ill post the results. If it doesnt, I will slink of to a dark room and wallow in self pity