Damn!!!Not again!?!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: sanok16

sanok16
7 years ago#1

This is the third time I'm starting from the beginning.

Right now I'm playing as captain Blood, I'm level 3 and I didn't get any points for the P.I.R.A.T.E.S.

I think it has something to do with the settings that pop-up at the beginning of the game.

On what settings should I start the game to get a challenging gameplay, but with a fast character progression.

Damn these developers, they are supposed to fix these kind of things and balance the gameplay, not torture there costumers!!

Please reply!!!

User Info: Haend_SRPNT

Haend_SRPNT
7 years ago#2
um... CMIIW, but if I'm correct, u're not supposed to be able to add P.I.R.A.T.E.S status through leveling up.. It's your basic status, and if u level up u can only pick perks (look to down left of your character screen).. And u also improve ur abilities (Heavy Weapons, Sailing, etc) through doing it.. It's kinda different with AoP 1.. (sorry for the bad english)

User Info: SaintDarkSide

SaintDarkSide
7 years ago#3
I agree with the above poster, I am level 6 now and my P.I.R.A.T.E.S. stats are the same but I am able to choose perks. If anything, a percentage might add on to your regular stats as you level but I am not certain.

As for the experience gained meter, I kept mines in the middle but I think that just allows you to level a bit faster...that seems logical.
May cause drowsiness.

User Info: Gunnygopher123

Gunnygopher123
7 years ago#4

you do realise this was made in Russia. They make em cheap any crappy. And then sell them to stupid American pigdogs like myself so they can make a proofit off of a $50.00 gift card and leave your with $17.36 remaining on it in order to ahcieve an easy rupee of whatever their currency is!!! AHH THIS GAME SUCKS!

User Info: sanok16

sanok16
7 years ago#5

Well...That sure sucks.

This game is kinda crappy, but the idea they have rocks.

If only they were that good at executing they're ideas and spend a little more time on they're projects.

Off topic.

Did you guys heard about "Pirates of the Caribbean: Armada of the Damned", I think it will surpass every pirate game out there.

User Info: Haend_SRPNT

Haend_SRPNT
7 years ago#6
Well, this game certainly almost have no difference with AoP1... same graphics, same amount of bugs.. Just with different skills.. Still, I love this game.
Feed a man a fish means you feed him for a day
Teach him how to fish means you feed him the rest of his life

User Info: kingdavidm

kingdavidm
7 years ago#7
To increase P.I.R.A.T.E.S, you MAY need to increase the corresponding skiil eg. If you right click on P-Power, you find that it corresponds to Weapons
I-Insight to Accuracy and stealth
R-Reaction to Light and med weapons, Pistols, Boarding
A-authority to leadership and trade
T-Talent to player and ship abbilities
E-Endurance to Repair and Defence
S-Success to pistols, luck and stealth

Maybe ive been playing oblivion too long, but i cant think of any other way. Im now trying to increase power by increasing weapons, just to test this theory. If it works, ill post the results. If it doesnt, I will slink of to a dark room and wallow in self pity

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived