Help with Mission 40 Ninja knockout

#1Chewie100Posted 9/23/2009 11:43:06 AM
I've been having trouble with the mission knocking 5 foot ninjas out of the castle. There seems to be no way to keep them off and since there is 2 at a time it makes it hard to focus on getting one of the ledge to his death. This is the last mission I need to beat and would appreciate help on it. Thanks in advance.
---
Facebook is Skynet. It's going to take over the world and destroy humanity.
#2WarStrider37Posted 9/24/2009 8:32:29 PM
Okay, so, I picked Donatello and what you wanna do is maneuver both Foot Ninja so they are both as next to the edge as possible, and then you use Donatello's Stand Still Heavy Attack, the one where he spins his bo and then lunges forward with it. Repeated use of this will eventually yield success, I basicly did nothing but tap this move until I was down to the last ninja, but once you get down to the last ninja, it's just you and him, so it's much easier to knock him off the roof. Tricky mission, but totally do-able!
#3revengeskaPosted 9/25/2009 12:12:38 AM
So what happens when they decide to block your attack? Suffice it to say, this didn't work very well.
---
Pokemon Diamond FC: 2621 0029 6656
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4597-1335-0613
#4SpitfirexXxXxPosted 9/25/2009 1:47:38 AM
Use Casey, he has the best throw. Stand at the bottom left corner of the screen and lure them to you. Use the grab and then fall off and grab the edge so when they come back they fall to their death. Do that until they're all dead. If you can't get at least 4 of them before the roof caves in I'd restart. It's super hard to knock them off the side of the castle because they jump around like spider monkeys. Just use your grab as close to the edge as possible and when they jump back keep kicking them till they fall.

Good luck I almost broke my controller doing this one.
---
I Am The Beat That Drives The Impulse
#5dblink182vPosted 9/25/2009 11:28:50 AM
very easy with casey
just use his throw
i beat this on my second try
---
GT: iSwat mrBIG (xbox just got rrod) =[
PSN: JDMmrBIG
#6pyromonkiPosted 9/25/2009 11:46:02 AM
Use shredder's Up+Forward B, (it's a downward sword slash). It knocks the enemy our far, and it's unblockable.

Do it again while The ninja's are returning, and they' fall to their deaths.
---
JUS friend code: 3995 1929 3264
no more sig requests for now.. I will take more later.
#7scifinewbPosted 9/26/2009 2:52:10 PM
This mission and the one where u have too throw the ninja into the ocean I can't beat. there is always one left that won't go down.
#8pyromonkiPosted 9/26/2009 2:55:49 PM
I just freakin' told you how to do the castle one.

For the boat one, pick Donatello or Leonardo since their side throws, throw the enemy downward, and throw them off the whale.

Have patience and endure the attacks for a bit, and it's definitely work.

Also, Hit the enemies in the air as the boat is sinking, you should kill at least one there.
---
JUS friend code: 3995 1929 3264
no more sig requests for now.. I will take more later.
#9scifinewbPosted 9/26/2009 2:58:03 PM
could someone post a video on youtube of the mission?
#10LordVisulthPosted 9/26/2009 8:05:56 PM
I used Raphael for the Ocean one. It doesn't matter who you use, once you knock them in the air, make sure you then jump off (or roll off) and grab the ledge so they can't grab it.

For the burning-house one, I used Utrominator and his Side+B (he does two hits, sends ninjas flying). Same strategy. Grabbing the ledge to edge-hang is a godsend.