zombie mode?

#1trainman6Posted 5/2/2009 4:40:39 PM
it be cool if there was a zombie mode for the game where can u choose everything to set like aircraft and tanks...
---
signature for x box live: gammerman101
#2OrangePoetPosted 5/4/2009 10:59:07 AM
Um, no no no no. This is Battlefield, not COD. If you want a zombie mode than buy a COD game.
---
XBL Gamertag: xAAx Hybr1d
It's not a matter of luck,It's just a matter of time
#3Ptr_GrifinPosted 5/12/2009 10:51:11 AM
A zombie mode would be awesome. Imagine L4D amount of zombies on those levels. I'd head for a tank and go zombie boggin. It'd be an interesting thing to play.
---
God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.
#4AznDamonPosted 5/12/2009 12:50:14 PM
Or why don't you hope Left 4 Dead gets tanks because this is Battlefield. It does not have zombies and will not have zombies.
---
Violence may not be the answer, but it is an option.
#5Ptr_GrifinPosted 5/12/2009 1:11:16 PM
L4D already has tanks. :P

I'm not saying it will, just that I wouldn't mind if something like that was added. It seems like it could be alot of fun to play. Why so serious?
---
God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.
#6DonKronPosted 5/12/2009 1:15:28 PM
Ptr, you think it would be fun to run over an army of zombies with a tank? Now that is the definition of excitement! You could just pop in anything from the GTA series and do that. No need to wait to see that they didn't include a Zombie mode in BC2. It will cut out the disappointment when it doesn't happen too.
---
GT: StoneyMcChronic
#7Ptr_GrifinPosted 5/12/2009 1:24:58 PM
Just to clear things up. I know there won't be a zombie mode in any battlefield game. I don't get where you thought I thought they might include a zombie mode. I probably wouldn't have believe people if they said there was a zombie mode in CoD: WaW, without seeing it.

Battlefield games are some of my favorite, I tend to like them better than CoD believe it or not. I also like zombie movies. It would just be an interesting thing to fight off hoards of zombies with military personnel and weapons in a battlefield type game play, instead of your typical civilian with machine guns type game. It's kind of like an Easter egg, it's not needed at all, but it's added for the hell of it.
---
#8DonKronPosted 5/12/2009 1:59:31 PM
"A zombie mode would be awesome"
That gives me the impression that there is a glimmer of hope that it will be included.

They went out of BF box with MC when they added a SP mode. If they were to add anything else I would think that the resurrection of bots in a MP environment would be cool.
---
GT: StoneyMcChronic
#9AznDamonPosted 5/12/2009 7:35:36 PM
Didn't mean to be so serious Ptr. When I was a boy, my father came home drunk..... and you heard the rest of the story. Anyway, I'm a little heated when it comes to zombies. I didn't like Resident Evil 5 as much as number four and I HATED Call of Duty 5 especially their zombie mode. I have not played Left 4 Dead, but it sounds interesting. Doesn't it get repetitive though?
---
Violence may not be the answer, but it is an option.