Best way to get Destruction 2.0 kills for Demolition Man?

#1Swede_BloodPosted 12/3/2010 4:33:02 PM
I only need 4 more but I can't seem to get them. If the explosion from setting off the explosives don't kill them, they seem to escape. Then half the time my C4 doesn't want to work. I press the clicker, but nothing.
---
"Don't worry about the motion of the ocean. Lets go fishing, if I've got the notion." - Captain Mike
#2OhGoodPosted 12/3/2010 4:36:39 PM
Don't know what to tell you. I just got it eventually from playing.
---
Everything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
#3I_Pwn_TetrisPosted 12/3/2010 5:09:08 PM
I can help. I grinded through it in 2 days.

Class Setup

Assault
G3 or M14
Extra Explosives
Increased Explosive Damage
Increased Vehicle Explosives Damage

Play rush on White Pass or Nelson Bay. (Can't remember which has more D 2.0 houses)

The way I got it was playing these over and over. I also ended up playing at night a lot (like from 11 PM - 4 AM), which means I got into a lot of small matches, i.e. 4v4 to 6v6, which made it easy to lay C4 traps and stay alive for long enough to trigger em.

If you're on offense, c4 a building, arm the crate, jump out, hide, and detonate when a lot of people go inside to disarm. If they are all camping the actual mcom building, then just c4 it.

If you're on defense, you can c4 buildings (preferebly not MCOM station buildings), and wait till enemies go into said buildings, which usually happens when they try to advance and cover ground. If you're really desperate, if the enemy has armed a building and is holding it too well to disarm, c4 it. Of course if you end up destroying your mcom you will lose points, but since it was going to be destroyed anyways...

---
Now Playing: Call of Duty: Black Ops (X360), Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (X360), Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence (PS2), Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (X360)
#4MejosiumPosted 12/3/2010 5:14:25 PM
Just play cold war, everyone stays upstairs on that level.
Already got the achievement but that level would help alot in getting afew of them kills. Just use the 40mm grenade.
#5Swede_Blood(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2010 5:23:20 PM

I can help. I grinded through it in 2 days.

Class Setup

Assault
G3 or M14
Extra Explosives
Increased Explosive Damage
Increased Vehicle Explosives Damage

Play rush on White Pass or Nelson Bay. (Can't remember which has more D 2.0 houses)

The way I got it was playing these over and over. I also ended up playing at night a lot (like from 11 PM - 4 AM), which means I got into a lot of small matches, i.e. 4v4 to 6v6, which made it easy to lay C4 traps and stay alive for long enough to trigger em.

If you're on offense, c4 a building, arm the crate, jump out, hide, and detonate when a lot of people go inside to disarm. If they are all camping the actual mcom building, then just c4 it.

If you're on defense, you can c4 buildings (preferebly not MCOM station buildings), and wait till enemies go into said buildings, which usually happens when they try to advance and cover ground. If you're really desperate, if the enemy has armed a building and is holding it too well to disarm, c4 it. Of course if you end up destroying your mcom you will lose points, but since it was going to be destroyed anyways...

This is what I usually do. But I end up getting a triple kill or so with the C4 itself.

Just play cold war, everyone stays upstairs on that level.
Already got the achievement but that level would help alot in getting afew of them kills. Just use the 40mm grenade.

I noob tube the hell out of the building, but it takes so long to fully destroy.
---
"Don't worry about the motion of the ocean. Lets go fishing, if I've got the notion." - Captain Mike
#6mike_marraPosted 12/3/2010 6:16:13 PM
best advice: private xbl game.
---
Cant stand god or religious nuts. Im a Satanist.
XBL: Elite Und3ad
#7stridery2Posted 12/3/2010 7:02:11 PM
ahhh... an 8 month old question but still popular...haven't got this achievo in 6 months of trying. The responses above is what I hear the most. Luck is involved. You could destroy all the buildings in the map til ur blue. There still have to be a chance for someone to be in them.
---
XBOX 360/Wii/PS3 online era>>>SNES/SG/NES era>>>PS1/DC/N64 era>>>PS2/XBOX/GC
#8Swede_Blood(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2010 7:53:21 PM

best advice: private xbl game.

I don't have enough people to do one....
---
#9Tactical_NukePosted 12/3/2010 8:55:09 PM
c4 the buildings on rush, even if you are on defense

thats how i did it

sorry to the guys i TK'ed and to my teammates for f***ing up your game
---
GameFAQs moderators=Charlies
#10Swede_Blood(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2010 11:26:19 PM
I finally got it!
---