Does this have a single player campaign? I'm not interested in multiplayer.

#1shotgunheadshotPosted 4/7/2013 12:01:15 PM
I only played a demo of the first bad company game. I see this game new and it's not to expensive anymore. Just asking if you can play this game alone for the story. Thank you.
#2sdrawkcaB_ssAPosted 4/7/2013 4:49:21 PM
shotgunheadshot posted...
I only played a demo of the first bad company game. I see this game new and it's not to expensive anymore. Just asking if you can play this game alone for the story. Thank you.

Yes, and It's quite fun. I'm running through it again myself.

On PC this time, though. Enjoy!
---
Xbox Live: sdrawkcaB ssA - Origin: bendayhoe661
C4 is my favorite weapon. - US Army Veteran.
#3corex3dPosted 4/12/2013 9:02:43 AM
yeah its pretty fun but it has nothing to do with the first ones story at all its like it never even happened so you should be fine if you skip that one
#4TomPillerPosted 4/17/2013 1:39:48 PM
Compared to the first Bad Company they did a better job with the weapons you can use - you can equip 2 as opposed to one weapon and one gadget in the first one. Also, if you replay a level you can equip ANY weapons you have previously unlocked, whereas in the first you can only use weapons you find on the level, regardless of whether you are replaying or not.

On the down side the campaign in BC2 does a poorer job with vehicles. There's just one stage where you get to pilot a tank and briefly a UAV. The first game gave multiple opportunities to operate tanks, BMPs and even a helicopter for almost an entire level.