Lewis and Clark Cheat Doesn't Work??

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption
  3. Lewis and Clark Cheat Doesn't Work??
5 years ago#1
I'm trying to break from the story and go explore up North in the game, but those damn bridges aren't there. So I do the Lewis and Clark Cheat, but it doens't even work! It keeps turning itself off when I use it. I did it right before the Assault on Fort Mercer.

I'm I just doing it wrong? Seems pointless to have a cheat code that was put in the game if it doesn't even work when actived.

inb4 just unlock it.

It's not like the game can save with cheats on.
5 years ago#2
bamp
5 years ago#3

I need the EXACT same info lol...I have made 2 saves one for the game and one to mess about with cheats but like you i put the code in but every time i try to leave the first area all the bridges are out.perhaps it will work making a campsite then fast travel to the place?

5 years ago#4
I am having the same problem! Seriously, that cheat is like a total waste of time. Rockstar needs to fix it, or give us a jetpack or something, or maybe the ability to swim... SOMETHING!!!
5 years ago#5
It only activates the names for "quick travel" as opposed to having to ride around and find them naturally. And no you can't use it to get over the broken bridges.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption
  3. Lewis and Clark Cheat Doesn't Work??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived