how to make bounties keep appearing?

#1apollooooPosted 5/24/2010 3:31:55 AM
i have searching for bounties and stranger missions, i know stranger missions appear after you get to some points at the story, and another odd job just appear randomly, but i have only done 2 bounties quests so far, do it appear randomly or we need to reach some point at story like stranger missions? and are bounties mission limited?
---
How do I get Bowser in "Furry" mode? -Koopa_Troopa92-
Official Saix of the Birth by Sleep Board
#2megaman91985Posted 5/24/2010 3:34:35 AM
Bounties are seen on the map as a Skull in large towns. Always keep finding one everytime I pass by the train station at Armadillo.
---
Amy Anderson/Ami Mizuno lover! ^_^
Check profile for FCs.
#3simonbelmont2Posted 5/24/2010 3:37:31 AM
I am still early in the game and the bounties seem to appear quite often. I think I've already completed five of them along with the stranger quests. My guess is that once you've done a few jobs for the sheriff they should start to appear.
---
Adversity introduces a man to himself.
#4Rob E CoyotePosted 5/24/2010 3:41:56 AM
Bounties get posted at either law offices, or train stations. They seem most likely to go up in the mornings. Just linger in the vicinity of where they appear, and you'll see an NPC walk to the location and nail one up. If you're waiting a while and no-one posts one, go rest a few hours (save or play a mini-game), then come back and linger again.

---
Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering Kaboom!
#5apolloooo(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2010 3:44:36 AM
well so far i've logged for 10 hours , after completing the third/four marshall missions, first seth's mission, and 3 west dicken missions, but so far i only ecountered 2 bounties,
but thanks for advice
---
How do I get Bowser in "Furry" mode? -Koopa_Troopa92-
Official Saix of the Birth by Sleep Board
#6LeonKennedy28Posted 5/24/2010 3:47:01 AM
I can't get bounties to appear to save my life, i'm doing missions in Blackwater and i've only done 2 bounties, i've been trying to get a Bollards Gang bounty but it WON'T appear.!!!!!!!!
---
Walshy knows I'm a BEAST, PROOF:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YJ_OTU3-EQ
Honorary 7th member of MLG Team: Carbon
#7blacknavi02Posted 5/24/2010 4:02:04 AM
they only appear at certain times of the day (morning thru afternoon) at different locations such as train stations and police stations... can someone verify this?
#8mogbertPosted 5/24/2010 4:59:53 AM
I've found that by waiting NEAR (not right at, or all the way away from) a bounty spot, they will show up.

WARNING! Lot's of random stuff starts spawning when hanging out in towns. If you are the type that has to rescue every sad sacks horse or every grocery store that gets robbed, it will take forever.

I've gotten about 7 bounties so far, all alive... and no Bollards gang!
---
I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father. I kill with bullets, lots and lots of bullets.
#9ThaNFamousPosted 5/24/2010 5:08:37 AM
sometimes this doesnt work for me,but wut i have tried and seems to work for me is clearing the bounty on my head first and then the bounties appear.try that and see if it works.
---
GT:ThaNFamous
#10Rob E CoyotePosted 5/24/2010 11:33:40 AM
Bollards gang bounty posters get put up at the Macfarlane Ranch foremans office. Walton gang bounties get put up at Armadillo train station. Treasure Hunter gang bounties get put up in Rathskeller Fork. Bandito gang bounties are posted at the Army office in Chuparosa, and general criminal bounties are posted by the train station in Blackwater.

I also noticed that after completing the game, all bounties I've encountered, no matter where they get put up are for generic criminals (Which makes sense since the endgame newspaper states all the gangs have been captured/destroyed/disbanded)

---
Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering Kaboom!