How do i get back to New Austin?

#1VanDamPosted 5/26/2010 12:27:07 PM
I want to pick up desert sage and advance my survivalist... how do i get back?
---
My power is discombobulatingly devastating, I could feel his facial tissue collapse under my force. Its ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.
#2VanDam(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2010 12:45:11 PM
bump
---
My power is discombobulatingly devastating, I could feel his facial tissue collapse under my force. Its ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.
#3LajenfodroPosted 5/26/2010 12:45:58 PM
Ride the railroad track (there are two in case the other one isn't there anymore)/fast travel.
---
The XBL community is why people should be neutered.
GT: aRogueLawnmower
#4DJ break beatsPosted 5/26/2010 12:46:42 PM
Place a waypoint and pitch camp....fast travel.

---
"Are you going to bark all day, little doggie, or are you going to bite?" - Mr. Blonde from Reservoir Dogs.
#5ShawBrothersPosted 5/26/2010 12:47:23 PM
Fast travel or just place a marker on the map and it will show you.
#6Agent_StarFirePosted 5/26/2010 12:47:27 PM

from where if you mean mexico just put down a waypoint in new austin and it will show you a way.

#7VanDam(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2010 12:51:10 PM
hmm i tried to fast travel and it wouldnt let me... ill figure it out, thanks
---
#8DJ break beatsPosted 5/26/2010 12:52:56 PM
Seriously haven't figured out how to fast travel yet????

Go to a flat open spot in the wilderness (outside of town / roads).... hit select... go to kits... select campsite...... then hit A to travel to destination..... you can pick your waypoint.. towns, etc.

Very, Very easy and fast way to get around the world.

---
"Are you going to bark all day, little doggie, or are you going to bite?" - Mr. Blonde from Reservoir Dogs.