How To Cheat At Poker And Never Get Caught *STICKY*

#1IMYST3RYIPosted 6/1/2010 12:03:46 AM
Requirements - Elagant Suit, Obtained from Thieves Landing
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When cheating it can be very simple, but can be very costly if you get caught. When you are caught you will be challeneged to a dewl, and lose all the money you have won at the poker table, plus your Buy in money.

With this guide i will tell you how to become a force to be reckoned with at the Poker Table
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dealing: When you start the game, John Starts dealing the cards first, you are going to have to cheat in order to get a 3rd card,(Which will be your Cheat Card) but what people don't know is this is the only time you want to take a card from a full deck. There is a lot more risk involved when taking a card from the deck, Because, You have all the cards, and all eyes are on you, And the hash mark is harder to keep in the middle. So only take cards From the deck at the start of the game, and dont take anymore from the deck After that.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Changeing out Cards: This is the easiest part, When it is your turn press Y to cheat, then pick what card you want to change out the left or the right. When taking the right bumb right on your thumb sitck, automatically a Hash mark for the ballancer will be on the far right side, keep the stick to the right utill the Hash mark is in the middle of the ballancer, and keep it there. Vise Versa for the left side only the Hash mark will start out on the right side. NOTE: Be smart when changing out cards, do it to much, and it becomes harder to ballance out the hash mark, which will end up with you being caught, (Try limiting it to one cheat per hand if possible.)
Folding: When you are going to fold look at your cards. Are you folding an Ace or a King? Well before you do make sure you change it out with your cheat card so you have the best cheat card possible, then fold your hand. (Use this method to keep yourself from taking cards from the bottom of your deck when Dealing, Its easier to ballance, and gives you less chance of being Caught) It also puts you in the best possition for the next hand of Poker.
Knowing When To Change Out Your Cards: Never change out your cards until the last community card is delt on the table ( You never know when sombody will fold and you lose your Valuable cheat card) This will also keep you on the down low because you arent changing out cards every play, which means you will be in the clear.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Using my method, i have not lost a game of poker. If you liked my guide please place a sticky on it as it will be much appriciated.

Also if this guide helped please leave a message and tell me =)
#2gamester091Posted 6/1/2010 12:06:09 AM
requested
---
Weird. The Royal Ludroth is like a pet dog. Rolls around on land and occasionally gets spit on the floor.-ssj4warrior
#3drezaPosted 6/1/2010 12:06:45 AM
Not bad information, more common sense than anything (granted not much of that going around).
#4RenamonPosted 6/1/2010 12:07:26 AM
*not requested*

Seriously, people want stickies for every little thing anymore....

If you threw a topic together in a few minutes, it's not sticky worthy.

---
Movies that I believe will come true: Wall-E, Idiocracy
Halo 1 > all other Halo games
#5EpopticPosted 6/1/2010 12:10:49 AM
Not sticky worthy.
---
-TATTS
"Ain't Tatts just the greatest little enigma?" - Darkman124
#6evildarkscotPosted 6/1/2010 12:11:24 AM
i wont request a sticky but i think u should make this a faq instead
---
Ppl who say idc what ppl think r usually desperate to have ppl think they dont care what ppl think
If ur mind goes blank dont forget to turn off the sound
#7chicagogr81Posted 6/1/2010 12:13:47 AM
Why even bother cheating? Just learn to play like a pro and it isn't necessary to win.
---
JD/MBA/MS
#8FireunlimitedPosted 6/1/2010 12:13:47 AM
Well what would you rather have?
A simple Sticky Topic explaining how to cheat and possibly increase chances to win at poker?

Or a insane barrage of topics all dealing with poker, asking how to cheat at it and/or people constantly *****ing that they can't win against the AI?

Just saying...
---
And you will know my name is the Gene,
When I lay my God Hand upon thee!!
#9MACMOORE420Posted 6/1/2010 12:15:42 AM
: )
---
GameFAQs is serious business...
#10Insanity_184Posted 6/1/2010 12:16:39 AM
hmm it might be more sticky worthy if u added in a small how to play pomker section, i know those questions are getting slightly annoyying
---
GT: Insanity184