post fun things to do in free roam.

#1batmanxxxxxxxxxPosted 7/19/2011 1:33:28 AM
post fun things to do in free roam in this topic.

1) get a posse with 4+ members (i did it with the full eight) and ride up to either el presidio or casa madrugada (i forgot which one, but it's the place with the cannons) and get a wanted bounty. after killing the members of the mexican army and getting a higher bounty, more and more will come and they will start to spawn faster and faster. before we knew it, we were all public enemies going against the whole mexican army.
#2HELLWOLF06Posted 7/19/2011 5:18:30 AM
this in single player or multi ?
---
Try to find Gamefaqs
http://xkcd.com/802_large/
#3batmanxxxxxxxxx(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2011 10:19:54 AM
multiplayer - friendly free roam
#4Mentalpatient87Posted 7/19/2011 10:40:07 AM
That's lame, almost as lame as friendly free roam...

Get a stagecoach and fill it with four players, and have one or two players chasing after it. The goal is to disable the coach, using only fire bottles or dynamite. The players defending their coach may only use tomahawks.

Cluster up on foot on the Tanner's Span bridge, and have one or two players on mounts (preferably bulls) charging across, trying to knock off players. Again, attackers get fire bottles, defenders get tomahawks. It's like a crazy cross between jousting and king of the hill.

And lastly, jumping off of really tall stuff (the cliffs right near Butter Bridge are awesome) is always fun.
---
"You eat babies. Everybody knows that." -John Marston
#5Devilanse333Posted 7/19/2011 1:45:53 PM
That's lame, almost as lame as friendly free roam...

Get a stagecoach and fill it with four players, and have one or two players chasing after it. The goal is to disable the coach, using only fire bottles or dynamite. The players defending their coach may only use tomahawks.

Cluster up on foot on the Tanner's Span bridge, and have one or two players on mounts (preferably bulls) charging across, trying to knock off players. Again, attackers get fire bottles, defenders get tomahawks. It's like a crazy cross between jousting and king of the hill.

And lastly, jumping off of really tall stuff (the cliffs right near Butter Bridge are awesome) is always fun.

Sounds like a snooze fest, to me. Or...Lame.

I like to go to Escalera...get public enemy...and see if I can ride from Escalera to Torquemada before I get taken out by another player. If I make it to Torquemada...I hole up and try to hold out against the players who come for the bounty.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: DevilAnse33v2
PSN: DevilAnse33
#6batmanxxxxxxxxx(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2011 3:52:22 PM
i went up to Tanner's Span bridge before and did that, but forgot what it was called. i would of suggested it if i knew what it was called.
#7KutKuSlayerPosted 7/20/2011 6:03:09 AM
get as many people as you can.
go to the cougar hunting grounds in tall trees (i think its in TT anyway)

the objective is to tomahawk the other players off their horses (only tomahawks are allowed) so they fall down. once they are unhorsed they can only knife/punch the cougars.

:D
---
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY TOPIC???__carwreck__
http://www.speakeasyclinic.com/
#8Comix6190Posted 7/20/2011 7:20:13 AM
Harass newbs and/or harass newb-harassers.
#9Billy-De-KidPosted 7/21/2011 11:00:47 AM

fist or knife-fight on butter bridge

get players to try to kill you while you hole up in El Presidio(the place with cannons)

get a full session of people who have the undead nightmare pack and have a few players play as zombies, and when a zombie player kills a regular player, he changes his character into a zombie also zombies CAN ride horses, but can only use knives but they can also use throwing knives and tomohawks, but only if they use them as melee weopons.

#10KatharoniePosted 7/21/2011 5:46:15 PM
Go boating with friends or by yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNyHcc6krXg
---
Number 1 is bigger than any number. As long as it's in a top ten count down.