Official RDR Honor & Fame Quiz...

#1Conway_TwillPosted 5/10/2010 2:13:38 PM

Check this out...

http://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption/news/article/5221/red_dead_redemption_official_website_update_honor_and_fame

#2GarudinPosted 5/10/2010 2:19:39 PM
Just did it and the more evil options are pretty funny

Though how it tallies it up is a sloppy I chose pretty much every good(because in the Wild West even good guys get to kill people) option till the end when it asked about losing money at cards where I said I'd try to cheat my way back and I got Man of Honor
---
Crowd: Free Tibet, Free Tibet
Peter: I'll take it, hey China I have something you want but it'll cost ya...That's right all the tea
#3wwinterj25Posted 5/10/2010 2:24:01 PM
Nice! I got worker of iniquity.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj add me :D
#4rivve_Posted 5/10/2010 2:29:36 PM
I got "Maverick"
It said something along the lines of this: "You believe morals and such are determined by one self, not the state. You are not afraid to go above the law for your own goals, but you also have a sense of right and wrong, even though you dont always follow it. You are also conflicted, and a heavy drinker"
---
Most Accomplished CoD5 European Player
#5Primevil88Posted 5/10/2010 2:31:14 PM
You are a Diamond in the rough

You are a prince among men, a pillar of society who looks out for others and champions the underdog. You carry yourself with decency, integrity and dignity and have a clear sense of right and wrong, but you're still human. While you almost always choose the right path, your dark side rears it's ugly head from time to time when you think no one is looking.

Exactly what I wanted. My Marston is going to try to go straight, but his past will always occasionally affect his judgment.
---
Lesson here Bey. You come at the king, you best not miss.
#6wwinterj25Posted 5/10/2010 2:37:38 PM
Thought I would add a little more to what I got.
"Worker of Iniquity"
You are a depraved miscreant of the very worst order, who makes Billy the Kid look like a choirboy. You know no shame and Honor is just the name of a prostitute you visited once at Casa Madrugada. You have no respect for anyone or anything, including yourself, and oscillate between your bad side - a psycopath and your good side a sociopath. At least, you're consistent. At some point, you're going to have to stop blaming it all on your mother.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj add me :D
#7thespywholiedPosted 5/10/2010 2:40:10 PM
rivve_ posted...
I got "Maverick"
It said something along the lines of this: "You believe morals and such are determined by one self, not the state. You are not afraid to go above the law for your own goals, but you also have a sense of right and wrong, even though you dont always follow it. You are also conflicted, and a heavy drinker"
---
Most Accomplished CoD5 European Player

Same here.
#8HappierDaysPosted 5/10/2010 2:49:06 PM
Oh my god, I got maverick.
---
Chile, I'mma let you finish, but Haiti had one of the best earthquakes of all time!
#9fl4tlinedPosted 5/10/2010 2:54:34 PM
i got man of honor not trusted by men,screwed over by woman, and will die young...

thanks quiz!
#10Dragon239Posted 5/10/2010 3:54:04 PM
Maverick.
---
Phenom II x4 955 3.2GHZ, 4GB DDR3@1600mhz, HD4890 1GB, W7 Ult x64, 22inch LCD Asus monitor.
You called down the thunder, now reap the whirlwind. - SC Ghost.