Finding skunks, foxes, and raccoons is so hard.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption
  3. Finding skunks, foxes, and raccoons is so hard.
6 years ago#1
I'm about to just give up on the master hunter challenge, finding five of each of these is ridiculous.
6 years ago#2
They all have certain spots they're in, and A LOT OF THEM are in certain spots.
Insightful Quotes by bmw330i (lol)
You use the name Pokemoncollect.........safe to say you have NO life.
6 years ago#3
have you searched a lot at night, since they're all nocturnal?
6 years ago#4
Where is that exactly?
6 years ago#5
I've found some skunks near Armadillo, specifically where you can buy the lease to this shack for a stranger event.
"I am a douchebag!!!"- Djin
6 years ago#6
hey guys can u help me on wht challenges u need to level up in the hunter/marksman ? please
Add me xinferiorkingx if u want to make a posse or just play around .. RED DEAD REDEMPTION FOR LIFE !!!
6 years ago#7
I'll tell you where I found a crap load of skunks at night, I can't remember exactly where I found raccoons, but they're near where the skunks are IIRC. Foxes I am not too sure, but I recall they're around Bonnie's farm.

Skunks ~ To the left of twin rock, around the bushes. Should be some raccoons around as well.
Insightful Quotes by bmw330i (lol)
You use the name Pokemoncollect.........safe to say you have NO life.
6 years ago#8
I've only seen one or two foxes, north of McFarlane Ranch. Even when I was using bait I only got one at a time. Haven't really searched that much for them (I was going for boars/cougars when I was baiting), anyone have an idea of where they're most common?
6 years ago#9
Skunks and raccoons are pretty easy (they're around Armadillo). I've only found 1 fox though, also in the area on the way towards Gaptooth Ridge.
6 years ago#10

You can buy wild game scent at a general store that you can use to draw them closer to your area. I bought some in Armadillo and it worked pretty good. Its cost $15

1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption
  3. Finding skunks, foxes, and raccoons is so hard.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived