How do I check my horse loyalty?

#1thethirdclerkPosted 5/21/2010 2:11:44 PM
they say the stamina of your horse goes up with loyalty but how do I check to see where its at? thanks
---
"But how can you kill that which has no life?"
---south park
#2Richard_HalpertPosted 5/21/2010 2:17:18 PM
The meter changes from green to blue
---
@\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//{[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[\
/]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]}\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//@
#3ShamasheenPosted 5/21/2010 2:19:16 PM

Same place you go to see what kind of horse your riding, it's stats & health etc... Oh wait.

#4SanctionedPosted 5/21/2010 2:19:47 PM
Break a horse and tie it up in a town, it'll be yours then. At least, that's what's happened the past three times I've done it.
#5caramel_codPosted 5/21/2010 2:22:16 PM
You have to do it's side mission, otherwise it'll die when you pass through the Omega Relay. Pretty sure.
#6Mini KillerPosted 5/21/2010 2:25:19 PM
Actually even with no loyalty if you send another horse with loyalty though the vent shafts...
---
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII, Dragon Age: Origins & Mass Effect 2
Anticipating: Dragon Age: Awakening
#7Dagget22Posted 5/21/2010 2:26:08 PM
yea the omega relay is harsh. The reapers on the other side hurt.
---
GamerTag enjoyurday71
#8Zombie07Posted 5/21/2010 2:26:37 PM
caramel_cod posted...
You have to do it's side mission, otherwise it'll die when you pass through the Omega Relay. Pretty sure.

LOL

When you break a horse, it takes awhile for it to trust you and it should come up with a message saying it trusts you, this then has the full usage of the stamina, but if you shoot your horse or someone else shoots it, your horse's stamina drops a little and wont recover fully (not sure if this because the horse doesnt "trust" you anymore it could be just because its wounded though).
#9GTboozerPosted 5/21/2010 2:30:08 PM

If you can spur the hell out of it and the stamina doesn't tank then it's pretty loyal. I don't think you will ever be able to just keep spurring it though.