Where to find Bighorn and beavers

#1Gamerzero07Posted 5/25/2010 11:36:50 AM
Hello, i have read every topic on beavers and bighorn I need bighorns for my hunting challenge, poeple say they are in Tall Tree's, But i've looked everywhere and i have yet to find even one, if anyone could tell me where in tall trees would be a huge help been trying to find them for hours now.. And if anyone has some information where i might find beavers in tall trees or great plains would be very gratefull!
---
WW3 Will be fought with modern day weapons. WW4 will be fought with stick and stones.
#2gameflakPosted 5/25/2010 11:38:30 AM
This topic title is so full of win.

Sounds like an adult movie store would be the best place to find "Bighorn and beavers".

---
Whatever that means...
#3jackacidPosted 5/25/2010 11:41:29 AM
Beavers are along rivers, northern territory. Also, even though Bighorn are only shown on the map in the north, I've seen them ONCE over in the far west, in the north of Gaptooth ridge. It really caught me off guard and I've never seen them there since.

---
Fanboys are weak. Just shut up and play.
#4Gamerzero07(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2010 11:43:37 AM
lol yeah thats where i found one just one bighorn and thank you for the information!
---
WW3 Will be fought with modern day weapons. WW4 will be fought with stick and stones.
#5mister_inediblePosted 5/25/2010 11:45:32 AM

I found one bighorn around El Matadero.

#6Nosyt422Posted 5/25/2010 11:45:54 AM
I've had good luck finding bighorn in tall trees but farther north than the map image portrays. A good spot is usually north of the "Tall Trees" text on the map (when zoomed all the way in). This is in the snowy forest section of the area. Just ride around on your horse until seeing anything that looks remotely similar in size and shape to a deer and start unloading. With all the trees and shadows it may sometimes be difficult to see the differences and notice the distinctive curled horns of the bighorn. The beavers I've found just West of the same area closer to the lake. Usually as hard to spot as skunks and raccoons due to their small size. Fortunatly they are slow and waddle funny as they try to run away.
---
GT = TyGuy22
PSN = TyGuy22
#7GarudinPosted 5/25/2010 11:47:12 AM
I found them Bighorns in New Austin near Rattlesnake Hollow

The best place around there is near the fire pit up on the rocks
---
Crowd: Free Tibet, Free Tibet
Peter: I'll take it, hey China I have something you want but it'll cost ya...That's right all the tea
#8Gamerzero07(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2010 12:05:30 PM
wow, ok thanks for the great information i am heading there now! thanks!
---
#9zombie44Posted 5/25/2010 10:27:09 PM
They're up north. They're goats with curled horns. Pretty easy to spot.
#10laciza2005Posted 5/25/2010 10:33:12 PM
Maybe this help_

http://s753.photobucket.com/albums/xx176/StrengthGamer/?action=view&current=animalmapcopy2.jpg