US Marshal outfit ***(spoilers)***

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption
  3. US Marshal outfit ***(spoilers)***
5 years ago#1
I saw a screen shot on Red Dead Wikia of John Marston wearing the US Marshall outfit, however as far as I know, he cannot ever get it as one of the requirements to unlock it is to complete the mission in which he dies. Dos anyone know if there is a way for him to have this outfit? Or is the screen shot nonsense?
5 years ago#2
You can hack your save and turn on all the outfits ... also, there may be a cheat code ...
---
"America is not the world, or even the axis upon which it turns."
5 years ago#3
You can hack your save

With some other method than an editor? Because that's what I used, and the requirement for unlocking the Marshal outfit was visible, but when I did it as John, it was still blank and I couldn't wear it.

---
Ironically, it was a brain hemorrhage that killed Gary Coleman. He literally died of Different Strokes. - Grim Jackal
5 years ago#4
I have not tried all the editors myself yet, but, apparently/allegedly, you can just make Jack look/sound like John ...

I will tinker with it later, if I get the chance ...

---
5 years ago#5
If you have the outfit on with Jack then replay a mission John will be wearing it.
5 years ago#6

You can hack your save and turn on all the outfits ... also, there may be a cheat code ...

Even if you use a "hacked" save John can not wear it.
---
GT: cammokazi -- PSN: cammokazi
Q9550, HD4870, 4GB DDR3, WINDOWS 7 PRO
5 years ago#7

If you have the outfit on with Jack then replay a mission John will be wearing it.

There is that ...

---
5 years ago#8

True, I noticed this on my save just before with the Deadly Assassin outfit.. I think that might be your only choice bud.
---
GT: cammokazi -- PSN: cammokazi
Q9550, HD4870, 4GB DDR3, WINDOWS 7 PRO
5 years ago#9
But it's just for the mission. That's pretty lame.

---
Ironically, it was a brain hemorrhage that killed Gary Coleman. He literally died of Different Strokes. - Grim Jackal
5 years ago#10

Even if you use a "hacked" save John can not wear it.

I hear different things about that, but have not yet checked it myself ... if John can wear it in a replay, then you may be able to get him to wear it at other times ...

---
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption
  3. US Marshal outfit ***(spoilers)***

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived