Red dead Revenge 2012

#1sioux34Posted 6/14/2011 7:39:12 AM
I think Rockstar needs to do a classic RPG game. Just like Fallout and Elder Scrolls, there is a story line but you can make your character and choose race. i think it should be almost exact actually, like being able to buy land and livestock. Also it needs to be more western like, more native Americans and a unlimited supply of Buffalo as well as reservations. Just an opinion. Also, clothes need to be i a bigger variety, you should be able to loot a body of clothes and guns.
#2dtmrPosted 6/16/2011 7:34:20 AM
Choose race? Are there elves and orcs? Or are you suggesting that a white character would be better or worse than a black or Asian one? What are the perks of playing as a white man? Invulnerability to lynching? What are the perks of playing as a black guy? Horses are easier to steal? I say, Sir, I must say, you are a racist.
Anyways, a western game with heavy RPG elements would be great. Are you suggesting a first person view like Oblivion? It would be sort of cool to have the option to play RDR in first person.
Good racist idea.
---
Lakitu is a jerk. He lives in a cloud and throws AIDS at decent, hardworking Americans.
#3LajenfodroPosted 6/16/2011 10:10:39 AM
Wow. I honestly can't believe the ignorance of the above poster. Wanting to be able to choose the skin color of one's character doesn't make you racist. Get off your PC high horse.
---
Children should be screened, and the obnoxious, annoying ones should be neutered/spayed immediately
GT: aRogueLawnmower
#4dtmrPosted 6/16/2011 10:27:57 AM
Well, it was sarcasm really.
Just making a joke about the role the race of your character plays into the gameplay of most rpgs.
To make another race joke, stop reading in black and white.
---
Lakitu is a jerk. He lives in a cloud and throws AIDS at decent, hardworking Americans.
#5LajenfodroPosted 6/16/2011 1:13:57 PM
Sarcasm is the greatest medium of communication when using the internet.
---
Children should be screened, and the obnoxious, annoying ones should be neutered/spayed immediately
GT: aRogueLawnmower
#6The LiberatorPosted 6/16/2011 4:26:55 PM
Umm...why? I got nothing against classic RPGs, but why should Rockstar take a series that's always been a shooter (remember, there was Red Dead Revolver before Redemption) and make it an RPG.

I'm not saying it's a bad idea, but it's a weird one. It'd be like if GTA5 ended up being a linear FPS or a standard racing game.
---
http://deathbymeko.deviantart.com/
Just to let you know, I hate each and every one of you.
#7Devilanse333Posted 6/17/2011 12:45:55 PM
Next time you want to be sarcastic...actually use sarcasm.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: DevilAnse33v2
PSN: DevilAnse33
#8RedRaven80Posted 6/17/2011 2:59:15 PM
Rockstar and RPG dont mesh...sorry.
---
Quoth The Raven Nevermore
http://www.last.fm/user/Liquid_Exodus
#9lightsaber016Posted 6/17/2011 9:15:36 PM
dtmr posted...
Are there elves and orcs?

LOL