Free roam is boring

#1VeryDarkSoulPosted 4/7/2012 9:53:09 PM
All there is to do is gang hideouts. There's no function in towns. Leveling up is way too slow unless you grind pike basin. Challenges give you crap xp.
---
Ron Paul 2012
#2Gaara_fan151Posted 4/7/2012 10:07:40 PM
If you have the Undead Nightmare pack, the land grab game becomes a fun option between challenges and hideouts. Also, you can always forms a posse and do many things while on free roam.
---
"O Admonishing melody, arise in the of Necromancer. Mystic Cage"
#3VeryDarkSoul(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2012 10:12:05 PM
Gaara_fan151 posted...
If you have the Undead Nightmare pack, the land grab game becomes a fun option between challenges and hideouts. Also, you can always forms a posse and do many things while on free roam.
land grab doesn't really feel like a game to me. you just camp until people come
i enjoy liar's dice the most tbh, poker is ruined by trolls who bet all in every single round, and dashboard out if they lose the hand so they don't lose money.
---
Ron Paul 2012
#4midnyghtsson265Posted 4/8/2012 5:21:38 PM
Don't you lose money anyway? It deducts from your acct when you sit down, doesn't it autosave?
---
"Competition and Cheating can't co-exist"
#5stapler87Posted 4/9/2012 6:26:01 AM
Free roam can get mundane after a while, especially when you're doing the same thing. Personally, I like to switch it up and play co-op missions and undead overrun. In fact, when I'm playing Red Dead online I'm almost always on undead overrun.
---
"How come when its us, its an abortion, and when its a chicken, its an omelet?" - George Carlin