The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Early Access to New Elizabeth, not the one on the cheat page (possible spoilers)

#1Amakusa42Posted 6/14/2012 4:03:48 PM
Not the same way on the cheat page. This is new.

I just did the mission where I was running cows from Bonnie's Farm to John's home, they crossed a river with the cows. There was no bridge to cross and the water wasn't deep. Seems like it can be cross at any time.I am at work now, but isn't this path crossible early in the game? Like right after the first Bonnie mission?
---
The World Needs a Deadpool game.
Libertarian and Proud of it!
#2LancetJades(Moderator)Posted 6/14/2012 5:14:58 PM
The path doesn't exist until that mission (or at least until you return to the ranch initially). Until then, the river just kills you because there's no ground to walk on.
---
Eclipsing power is, at times, not only the instrument of demons, but also of gods.
Lost, but not forgotten.
#3101TheBossPosted 6/14/2012 7:14:59 PM
Look for a cliff near the waterfall north of the MacFarlane's Ranch. A display reading "Tall Trees" will pop up when you get to the edge. Get arrested here, and you will be transported to Blackwater. To get back to New Austin, auto-save the game and then die. However, if you buy the Manzanita Post property, you'll have to use your horse to jump the unfinished bridge north of Thieves' Landing to return, or you can take a stagecoach.
---
Not changing this signature until John Cena turns heel (Started on 4/29/2012).
#4Amakusa42(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2012 4:27:54 PM
Thank you, Lancetone.

101boss, yes, I know that path, thats why I specifically started my post indicating it wasnt the same path as the cheat.
---
The World Needs a Deadpool game.
Libertarian and Proud of it!
#5101TheBossPosted 6/15/2012 4:41:53 PM
I didn't see it on the cheap page, so yeah...
---
Not changing this signature until John Cena turns heel (Started on 4/29/2012).