Just beat the game for the first time tonight.. SPOILERS

#1Sweetwater95Posted 5/17/2013 6:42:50 PM
Wow didn't expect that ending. Well i kinda suspected the government to turn on you but damn. lol great game beginning to end.
#2Sir_Mine-a-lotPosted 5/18/2013 11:53:02 AM
Sweetwater95 posted...
Wow didn't expect that ending. Well i kinda suspected the government to turn on you but damn. lol great game beginning to end.

Funny thing is, if Marston had got on a horse and taken his family to mexico they would've escaped, and besides, he could've negotiated with the government XD
#3Billy-De-KidPosted 5/18/2013 7:33:49 PM
Sir_Mine-a-lot posted...
Sweetwater95 posted...

Funny thing is, if Marston had got on a horse and taken his family to mexico they would've escaped, and besides, he could've negotiated with the government XD

I don't think the government would turn a blind eye to a man who killed many people, even if he repented his mistakes.

He didn't want his family to lose everything because of him. Although, losing your father/husband is worse than being driven off your family farm..................... I think he shouldn't' have jumped the gun like he did...............
---
"What have I become? Something less than human... but also something more..." -Alex Mercer
#4Sweetwater95(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 6:55:15 AM
Do you ever find out how Abigail died? Or did I miss something?
#5nativenginePosted 5/20/2013 6:24:27 AM
The theory is tuberculosis, she's seen coughing if you follow here between missions. Only a theory though
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both the 360 and PS3 GTAV boards
#6Carribean_CoolPosted 5/26/2013 3:58:20 PM
TC, did you complete the "Remember my Family" sidequest?
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#7Sweetwater95(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2013 6:16:39 PM
Carribean_Cool posted...

Yeah I've almost 100% it
#8Carribean_CoolPosted 5/27/2013 9:09:13 PM
Sweetwater95 posted...
Carribean_Cool posted...

Yeah I've almost 100% it

Ok good. At least you avenged John. What's your opinion on Jack?
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#9ReverendNastyPosted 5/28/2013 2:18:17 PM
Can't stand Jack...

"Work, ya' damn nag! Work!"
---
"Our game is completely flawed. But, instead of fixing major issues, we'll remove the "digging" glitch/animation!" - Treyarch
#10Sweetwater95(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2013 9:16:23 PM
Carribean_Cool posted...
Sweetwater95 posted...
Carribean_Cool posted...

Yeah I've almost 100% it

Ok good. At least you avenged John. What's your opinion on Jack?

I miss John quite a bit actually. As the poster above pointed out, some of Jack's dialogue is rather annoying lol.

On the bright side, I am playing through Undead Nightmare so my adventures with John aren't over yet!