Fun things to do in free roam multiplayer

#1Randomhero157Posted 2/17/2010 11:23:19 AM
Even though we don't know anything about the multiplayer, we assume it's going to have free roam, or free mode just like GTAIV. So what are some of you looking to do with your friends if this is the case. I think it would be awesome to get a group of people online and going and finding a bear, and all fighting it with our bare hands. People would be dying left and right, and the bear would probably be throwing everyone around, but imagine if you killed it. Or I think it would be fun to get like a small group together, and just go hunting. (OT) Maybe that will be a game mode. Like a animals name will pop up on the screen and the first one to kill that animal and skin it wins. And if someone else kills it you can still run over and skin it, but they could also kill you. POST YOUR IDEA'S!
#2Randomhero157(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2010 3:22:22 PM
???
#3mattyeatsmattsPosted 2/17/2010 3:34:00 PM
i just really want to drag multiple species of animals over cliffs and watch their carcasses tumble down the sheer face and eventually making one impressive pile of doom.
---
I wuv you to?
#411matthewPosted 2/17/2010 7:10:43 PM
Never played GTA4, so how exactly is the online mode?
---
PSN: M4TT_105(PS3 games in quote)
Indianapolis Colts 16-3, Cincinnati Reds
#5mafiafunPosted 2/17/2010 7:51:44 PM
I don't think there will be multiplayer in this game. Otherwise I hope its like deathmatch in COJ. That was fun. TDM, maybe some other modes, capture the gold. Or even co-op missions.
---
"If freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower." - Adolf Hitler
#6SACKBOY123Posted 2/17/2010 8:52:14 PM
Tie a guy to my horse then have someone else tie the same guy to their horse then run in opposite directions to rip the guy in half
#7Randomhero157(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2010 9:02:26 PM
mafiafun posted...
I don't think there will be multiplayer in this game. Otherwise I hope its like deathmatch in COJ. That was fun. TDM, maybe some other modes, capture the gold. Or even co-op missions.
---
"If freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower." - Adolf Hitler

Are you kidding me? They already said there was multiplayer, but not what kind yet. I think the next gameplay video is going to be about multiplayer.
#8Randomhero157(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2010 9:05:01 PM
11matthew posted...
Never played GTA4, so how exactly is the online mode?
---
PSN: M4TT_105(PS3 games in quote)
Indianapolis Colts 16-3, Cincinnati Reds

On free mode the whole map is open to a room of 16 people to do what ever they want together.
#9bk014cPosted 2/17/2010 9:09:06 PM
i want to have online deuls...

fastest gun in the west!!!
---
brandon
PSN - billyTHEkid_lll
#10bebop013Posted 2/17/2010 10:47:08 PM
i like GTA4s online modes. BUT all i do is races because (i guess) my server is slow so i cannot compete in any fire fights, its slightly noticeable in other games but gta4 i can get shot run around a corner and THEN die. i have to shoot someone 4x the amount of times they have to shoot me, and the shots do not register until i stop shooting. so: *bang* *bang* *bang* *bang**bang* *bang* stop.. *kill*. also the movement is so slow for MP

so i hope its not THAT close to gta4