Missing Son at Hanging Rock

#1cbilfourPosted 5/19/2010 11:32:55 AM
Anyone find the little bas...., boy?
#2noitcefniPosted 5/19/2010 11:42:23 AM
it shows up as a purple dot i believe on the map, i went to the area and all you find is some blood and a shoe. i don't know if thats where the quest ends or not but after that i left the area and didn't see the lady again. will have to check later when i get home

---
psn - elixe // live - eliixe
wow - 80 Druid/Hunter/Paladin/Warrior - Quel'dorei
#3MercuryPSPPosted 5/19/2010 11:43:28 AM
Yea, confused by this quest too. I found the blood trail and it updated the quest. Still says I have not finished it though, need to find that lady again I guess.
---
PSN: MercuryEQ
#4keen7981Posted 5/19/2010 11:44:47 AM
Its a 3 part quest to track down the cause of the disappearences. Just check back at the Marshall's office later for the next part.
---
You don't just defy convention, you defy warning labels...and common sense. -Real Men of Genius
#5noitcefniPosted 5/19/2010 11:44:52 AM
i'm thinking its probably that guy i read about here on the boards that eats people? i think read something like that, probably have to find the guy cause it doesn't have another spot to go after.
---
#6nairbyPosted 5/19/2010 11:45:25 AM
it's a chain mission. the missing boy is just a small part of it.

---
This post is based on true events. However, any resemblance of anything remotely intelligent stated is purely co-incidental.
#7noitcefniPosted 5/19/2010 11:45:59 AM
Its a 3 part quest to track down the cause of the disappearences. Just check back at the Marshall's office later for the next part.

awesome will have to finish this later then.
---
#8MercuryPSPPosted 5/19/2010 11:47:03 AM
Cool, thanks I'll go do that....if I can ever stop playing the multiplayer! hehe
---
PSN: MercuryEQ
#9kentuckyfr1edPosted 5/19/2010 11:48:22 AM
It's kind of sad. I guess it's a mission to demonstrate that somethings don't go well and Marston can't save everybody.

There's already at least two other people who died b/c I wasn't able to get to them fast enough on the horse.
#10MajorRagePosted 5/19/2010 12:52:54 PM
I knew right away when I found out the title was "American Appetites" and the only evidence was a bloody mess.... Funny thing though, there was a random set of campers there when I visited again.....well, I thought they were random....
---
Playing "football" w/ hands, Bush elected into office (twice!), non-metric system, toothless gun carrying idiots. Oh yeah, we got our **** together...