Missing Son at Hanging Rock

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption
  3. Missing Son at Hanging Rock
6 years ago#1
Anyone find the little bas...., boy?
6 years ago#2
it shows up as a purple dot i believe on the map, i went to the area and all you find is some blood and a shoe. i don't know if thats where the quest ends or not but after that i left the area and didn't see the lady again. will have to check later when i get home
psn - elixe // live - eliixe
wow - 80 Druid/Hunter/Paladin/Warrior - Quel'dorei
6 years ago#3
Yea, confused by this quest too. I found the blood trail and it updated the quest. Still says I have not finished it though, need to find that lady again I guess.
PSN: MercuryEQ
6 years ago#4
Its a 3 part quest to track down the cause of the disappearences. Just check back at the Marshall's office later for the next part.
You don't just defy convention, you defy warning labels...and common sense. -Real Men of Genius
6 years ago#5
i'm thinking its probably that guy i read about here on the boards that eats people? i think read something like that, probably have to find the guy cause it doesn't have another spot to go after.
6 years ago#6
it's a chain mission. the missing boy is just a small part of it.
This post is based on true events. However, any resemblance of anything remotely intelligent stated is purely co-incidental.
6 years ago#7
Its a 3 part quest to track down the cause of the disappearences. Just check back at the Marshall's office later for the next part.

awesome will have to finish this later then.
6 years ago#8
Cool, thanks I'll go do that....if I can ever stop playing the multiplayer! hehe
PSN: MercuryEQ
6 years ago#9
It's kind of sad. I guess it's a mission to demonstrate that somethings don't go well and Marston can't save everybody.

There's already at least two other people who died b/c I wasn't able to get to them fast enough on the horse.
6 years ago#10
I knew right away when I found out the title was "American Appetites" and the only evidence was a bloody mess.... Funny thing though, there was a random set of campers there when I visited again.....well, I thought they were random....
Playing "football" w/ hands, Bush elected into office (twice!), non-metric system, toothless gun carrying idiots. Oh yeah, we got our **** together...
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption
  3. Missing Son at Hanging Rock

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived