FIre button (during dueling)

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption
  3. FIre button (during dueling)
5 years ago#1
Is there a button during a duel that will make your character fire after you painted your target or is it a matter of waiting?
---
Personally it's not God I dislike, it's his fan club I can't stand
5 years ago#2
For once this is something i don't know...Any ideas guys?
---
Times died = 3,914. Times got invaded = 182. Most souls lost in a death = 200,000. Killing the Maneaters by yourself = priceless.
PSN: DedSythe
5 years ago#3
idk i just keep pushing r2 all over his body/head then it just does it once you get the bar full enough i guess.
---
PSN - biggamer86
Diamond FC: 4941-5012-3447
5 years ago#4
Last night i shot the guy's hat off and the gun outta his hand but i sat there for a while just waiting...
---
Times died = 3,914. Times got invaded = 182. Most souls lost in a death = 200,000. Killing the Maneaters by yourself = priceless.
PSN: DedSythe
5 years ago#5
I think its a Dead Eye thing, not just for duels. Haven't used Dead Eye enough to be able to answer your question, other than to say that, yes, it has to be possible because in many of the game play videos, you only see them mark one or two shots and then fire without waiting for Dead Eye to run out.

Probably says how somewhere in the manual. I'll have to play around with it some more.
5 years ago#6
any news on this?
---
I... drink... your... milkshake!
5 years ago#7
yeah, soprry, not sure, but in the original, you could release dead eye before you used up all of your targets with circle or square
5 years ago#8
The manual accually contains very little info. You pretty much have to rely on the in game tutorials. Kind of annoying
5 years ago#9
yeah it's kinda frustrating, i'm doing the whole goody goody thing on my first playthru and only shooting the gun out of their hands. Well...earlier I had a duel and "painted" his gun hand, but it wouldn't let me shoot...so he killed me. lol
Funnily enough, it's worked every other time up until then. I dunno, it's weird.
---
What's the best way to combat global warming? Nuclear winter!
5 years ago#10
suggestion...

after drawing and painting the target (i'm a one-shot man myself) click the bullet time button to end bullet time and begin firing before you've allocated all your bullets....

have a nice day
---
every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption
  3. FIre button (during dueling)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived