So my horse got stolen....

#1javel34Posted 5/20/2010 4:54:47 PM
And then I called it back like 10 seconds later. Kind of defeats the purpose lol.
---
FC: 5284-8984-7429 Live Tag: CowtownCivilian.
#2ChaosInDarknessPosted 5/20/2010 5:03:44 PM
I lassoed the guy who stole mine. Hog tied him and threw him on the railroad tracks.
---
GT: Barf Of Blood PSN: BangDeadPikachu
Water does not surround Chuck Norris, He surrounds the water.
#3Cyber_PyroPosted 5/20/2010 5:14:55 PM
It was a young looking woman who stole mine. I was so shocked I immediatly just shot her in the back... I wasn't sure if I was supposed to feel bad or not. I get very attatched to my horses.
---
Check out http://www.gamebreaker.tv/ for a podcast on gaming in general & another on MMO's specifically. Live video show starting every Sunday at 6 est.
#4ccjjPosted 5/20/2010 5:18:39 PM
I wish they had a hardcore mode where when your horse is stolen or killed, then its gone until you get a new one. You have to survive on foot.
#5xDarkicexPosted 5/20/2010 5:19:12 PM
Its really stupid that it gives you negative honor for killing a horse thief that was about to leave you stranded in the middle of now where to DIE...
#6ChaosInDarknessPosted 5/20/2010 5:19:34 PM
You can choose to do that yourself. Just don't press up-D.
---
#7javel34(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2010 5:22:31 PM
^I know that now, and I won't do it anymore. I like to feel that if I'm dumb enough to get off my horse to help some guy who is gonna steal it, then I don't deserve to get it back lol. I also like the hardcore idea someone suggested.
---
FC: 5284-8984-7429 Live Tag: CowtownCivilian.
#8ChaosInDarknessPosted 5/20/2010 5:24:14 PM
I do it all the time, if I lose my horse I make him walk untill I get to town or kill someone and take thier horse.

Bandana ftw!
---
#9tegrenathPosted 5/20/2010 5:24:20 PM
i called it kinda in sadness the first time, i was surprised it worked. that's my standard way to deal now, because then it leaves the girl nice and unharmed and vulnerable, so you can do as you please... be nice, or spend that honor you just received?
#10Jboogie321Posted 5/20/2010 5:39:57 PM
So I'm on my way to the ranch nd some guy flags me down and tells me he's stranded and while I'm thinking about helping him he throw me off and trys to ride away. Of course I cant let him so I quickly grab my lasso and try to catch him. Only thing is the lasso wasn't the last weapon I used it wa my sawed off shotgun. Guess he'll never try that again.
---
When Final Fantasy 7 is your first RPG there is nowhere to go but downhill :(
PSN: JGetsBusy