best horse type?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: canadianchuk

canadianchuk
6 years ago#1
im looking on the land for a horse. what color is best?
OK
it's a person!

User Info: CaptainUtopia

CaptainUtopia
6 years ago#2
The ones with red stripes go fastest.

User Info: tamaa

tamaa
6 years ago#3
war horse

User Info: CaptainUtopia

CaptainUtopia
6 years ago#4
Uh, but seriously.. do all horses of the same breed look exactly the same? I assumed that they'd have individual variations in markings/colouring etc.

User Info: UberFunk83

UberFunk83
6 years ago#5
From my understanding of the descriptions, all breeds will look uniformly identical.
Drop yer coat and grab yer toes. I'm gonna show you where the wild goose goes...

User Info: canadianchuk

canadianchuk
6 years ago#6
im corius because i got two in mexico one was brown but not exactly black and went faster then the horse you get in game then there was a dirty vanilla one that didnt go so fast off road but if you got on a trail it would take secounds to were you need to go.
OK
it's a person!

User Info: lurking_finger

lurking_finger
6 years ago#7
^^^you're imagining things...

any wild horse you wrangle is a 2* horse.

the only faster horses (and it's marginal at best) are the 3* papered horses you can buy from stores.
every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.

User Info: comftblynumb

comftblynumb
6 years ago#8
you have to break a horse before you can buy the deed i think at least with the three 3 star horses. the kentucky saddler you get early in a mission with bonnie and i had to break a wild hungarian to unlock it, i have seen the american horse in the wild too but only a couple times and was unable to catch it both times and thats the one im wanting. i think you may need to be in mexico to find them though.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived