REALLY getting tired of these "Reyes Rebel" outfit requirements.....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption
  3. REALLY getting tired of these "Reyes Rebel" outfit requirements.....
6 years ago#1
Seriously I've been at it for the last hour.....is there a certain time before i can by the scrap for the outfit? It shows up in the shop but it says it's not available. Ive won a few rounds of 5 finger fillet in Torquemada but it still says that i haven't met the quota. AND i've beaten the "Love is the Opiate" quest but it still says i havent met that quota either. Do i have to do ANOTHER quest for that stupid guy? He isn't showing up again or anything. After all that trouble i went through to get that white stallion for him.....seriously this is getting aggravating.

So do i have to beat a certain number of people in 5 finger fillet?
Do i have to wait later till the scrap shows up to purchase?
And will that guy show up for another "love" quest?

Thanks!
6 years ago#2
Usually the scrap becomes available at the shop after a certain point. For example, a scrap for one outfit doesn't open til you beat the game (Outfit #9). As for the Stranger quest, it may be a bug in your game that'll be patched
---
PSN - UstioMercenary
MGO ID - Ryeden
6 years ago#3

You have to defeat 3 competitors in 5 Finger Fillet. ($3, $10, and $25 wagers)

After completing the story to a certain point, the scrap will be available at the General Store.

The final part of "Love is the Opiate" will appear on your map in the form a large purple highlighted area in Chuparosa. Zhou is sitting on a bench by the train station. It takes a few in game days to pass after freeing Zhou before he will appear in Chuparosa.

1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption
  3. REALLY getting tired of these "Reyes Rebel" outfit requirements.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Anyone playing online?di29732/9 5:56AM