Wow! Hidden Outlaw City??

#1loveismylifePosted 5/21/2010 2:16:42 PM
Hi,

I found a hidden city in this game. The city is hidden and its a outlaw city. I went to the far NW corner of the game map and there was a tunnel that goes underground and I just thought it was a mine or something. But then I went into the tunnel and saw this guy who went by the name of Pepper.

Pepper told me that times were tough and he could not make any money farming anymore. So he decided to start his own business which turns out to be a criminal gang. Anyways he took me to this city known as " Lost Anderson."

I know its hidden because a little icon popped up that said "new city unlocked." Anyways in this city these guys travel to all the towns and kill people and steal. He asked me if I wanted to be part of the crime team and I said yea. So now me and around 22 other guys ride together and take over towns. Im not lying about this, trust me.....I beat the game and was just messing around and found this hidden city. Its awesome though, if you need help finding it just ask any question. Thanks
#2BluePlasmaxyzPosted 5/21/2010 2:18:40 PM
Can you post a picture?

---
When The Blazing Sun Is Gone, When The Nothing Shines Upon.
#3RemakeMePosted 5/21/2010 2:20:09 PM
crying for some attention?
#4neurotoxinsPosted 5/21/2010 2:21:17 PM
riiiiight
---
PSN:JonDiskonected
#5monkeyboystevePosted 5/21/2010 2:21:26 PM

loveismylife posted...
Hi,

I found a hidden city in this game. The city is hidden and its a outlaw city. I went to the far NW corner of the game map and there was a tunnel that goes underground and I just thought it was a mine or something. But then I went into the tunnel and saw this guy who went by the name of Pepper.

Pepper told me that times were tough and he could not make any money farming anymore. So he decided to start his own business which turns out to be a criminal gang. Anyways he took me to this city known as " Lost Anderson."

I know its hidden because a little icon popped up that said "new city unlocked." Anyways in this city these guys travel to all the towns and kill people and steal. He asked me if I wanted to be part of the crime team and I said yea. So now me and around 22 other guys ride together and take over towns. Im not lying about this, trust me.....I beat the game and was just messing around and found this hidden city. Its awesome though, if you need help finding it just ask any question. Thanks

Sniff Sniff! I smell **** some people have had this game for a week and noone has found it until now? hmmm

#6PFireflyPosted 5/21/2010 2:21:59 PM
Question:

Why isn't that mentioned in the official guide? I know bradygames can be lazy, but I wouldn't think they could be THAT lazy.
---
MATT DAMON SMASH!
#7loveismylife(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2010 2:23:01 PM
I can post a pic if you guys want.
#8biggamerben86Posted 5/21/2010 2:25:11 PM
yeah post a pic
---
PSN - biggamer86
Diamond FC: 4941-5012-3447
#9monkeyboystevePosted 5/21/2010 2:25:35 PM

loveismylife posted...
I can post a pic if you guys want.

go for it dude! just cause I dont believe you doesnt mean I cant be converted! :)

#10coocoo4cocopopsPosted 5/21/2010 2:27:19 PM
It's like the evil horse all over again. But I'll give this guy the benefit of the doubt and believe him.
---
dam u adrian