What is the name of the last mission?

#1Yatesey_ukPosted 5/28/2010 7:16:43 AM
i want to make sure i finish everything else first
---
PSN: Yateseyukl
[]UK[] Clan Leader
#2DG-FKR13Posted 5/28/2010 7:24:39 AM
I'm in Mexico still, but just aiming to get all the side missions done at this point. I'm sure more will pop up as I go, but I'll just tackle them immediately. Do that and you should get most things covered.
#3Yatesey_uk(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2010 7:41:54 AM
lol so dp you know the name of the final mission? Anyone?
---
[]UK[] Clan Leader
#4Yatesey_uk(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2010 7:44:50 AM
can you finish off everything you havnt done AFTER completing the game? also what is the name of the final mission?

SPOILER ALERT.....

Im on "and the truth will set you free" its the mission where i just used an armoured car with a mounted MG and now im riding up to the camp in the mountains is this the last one?
---
[]UK[] Clan Leader
#5MonabaPosted 5/28/2010 7:47:28 AM
No, it is not the last one. I think you have six or seven missions left.
---
Chuck Norris!
#6deventionPosted 5/28/2010 8:02:07 AM
*SPOILER MAYBE*

Once you get reunited with your family start doing your side missions. There are about 2 or 3 missions from each of the members on the farm(there are three).
#7bigdaddyjugPosted 5/28/2010 8:06:11 AM
*SPOILERS*

The final mission is named "The Last Enemy That Shall be Destroyed".

Also, please note that finishing the final mission doesn't end the game, it just ends the story. You can still go around and do challenges, ambient encounters, and stranger missions after you complete the final mission.
---
A (FFVII) remake will never happen and everyone needs to learn this. -Fade2Black001
PSN id: Bigdaddyjug
#8GLAMPIREPosted 5/28/2010 8:13:18 AM
The last stranger mission that unlocks is the final mission and the end to the story. You can then do what you like after that.
---
XBL Gamertag Andii Vamp
PSN ID andii_vamp
#9bigdaddyjugPosted 5/28/2010 8:17:50 AM
The final stranger mission isn't part of the story.

"The Last Enemy that Shall be Destroyed" is the final story mission.

You can actually do the stranger missions at any time as long as the pre-requisite story mission(s) that unlocks them have been completed. They're not like the random encounter missions in GTA IV where they are only available for a limited time.
---
A (FFVII) remake will never happen and everyone needs to learn this. -Fade2Black001
PSN id: Bigdaddyjug
#10GLAMPIREPosted 5/29/2010 12:43:00 AM
Again... the LAST stranger mission that unlocks is the final end to the story. It gives you the end credits and the proper ending to the game, so the poster above me is wrong.

Once you do the very last mission in the game, a new stranger mission unlocks. That is the last mission and the true ending.
---
XBL Gamertag Andii Vamp
PSN ID andii_vamp