Outfits #9 and #14

#1mjuhl76Posted 6/1/2010 8:27:28 AM
Anyone know how to get these 2 outfits started? They're the only ones that are still undiscovered to me.

Side note...I can't acquire the Reyes Rebel outfit...cuz I can't start the "Love is the Opiate" mission. Unless someone can give me a tip as to how I can start that mission...like where it would start.
---
PSN ID same as this ID...can you figure it out?
#2mescalito75Posted 6/1/2010 8:35:26 AM
You need to complete 'empty promises' story mission and 'poppycock' stranger mission, then go to the warehouse at El Matadero - after the cut-scene go get the horse and return it (I suggest stealing it after the game autosaves as it's very fast and worth keeping), then wait a little while and you'll bump into Jhou, strung out on opium at Chuparosa station. Poppycock begins after you've done 'civilisation at any price' and begins in Chuparosa.
#3mjuhl76(Topic Creator)Posted 6/1/2010 8:38:52 AM
I've started the Poppycock mission and finished it. But that's only 1 outfit...what about the other one?
---
#4mescalito75Posted 6/1/2010 8:40:55 AM
I'm assuming the outfits you refer to are the US Marshall uniform (complete all US gang hideouts in a single 24 hour period - game time) and the Bureau uniform (attain 100% of the game). The others are cowboy, duster, elegant suit, bollard twins, treasure hunter, bandito, reyes' rebel, poncho and US army.
#5mescalito75Posted 6/1/2010 8:42:46 AM
You get one reyes' rebel scrap for 'poppycock' and one for 'love is the opiate'.
#6mjuhl76(Topic Creator)Posted 6/1/2010 8:42:51 AM
I guess the US Marshall is one of them yes. But I have opened the Bureau one.
---
#7mjuhl76(Topic Creator)Posted 6/1/2010 8:43:42 AM
I can't find out where to start the "Love is the Opiate" mission. I have never seen it on my map.
---
#8rufuzmitchellPosted 6/1/2010 8:46:58 AM
The outfits that require certain tasks and missions to be done can be tracked with square button:

go into the outfit menu, select the outfit you want, press square (track) and all related things for that outfit will be tracked on the map with the purple tint/circle.
#9mescalito75Posted 6/1/2010 8:47:01 AM
There's a warehouse slightly north east of your cabin at El Matadero (the next building over) and the mission is available after 'empty promises', can't really tell you much more than that.
#10mjuhl76(Topic Creator)Posted 6/1/2010 8:48:08 AM
I don't think you can track outfits that haven't been discovered yet.

Thanks for the warehouse info...I'll look at it.
---