Outfits #9 and #14

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption
  3. Outfits #9 and #14
6 years ago#1
Anyone know how to get these 2 outfits started? They're the only ones that are still undiscovered to me.

Side note...I can't acquire the Reyes Rebel outfit...cuz I can't start the "Love is the Opiate" mission. Unless someone can give me a tip as to how I can start that mission...like where it would start.
PSN ID same as this ID...can you figure it out?
6 years ago#2
You need to complete 'empty promises' story mission and 'poppycock' stranger mission, then go to the warehouse at El Matadero - after the cut-scene go get the horse and return it (I suggest stealing it after the game autosaves as it's very fast and worth keeping), then wait a little while and you'll bump into Jhou, strung out on opium at Chuparosa station. Poppycock begins after you've done 'civilisation at any price' and begins in Chuparosa.
6 years ago#3
I've started the Poppycock mission and finished it. But that's only 1 outfit...what about the other one?
6 years ago#4
I'm assuming the outfits you refer to are the US Marshall uniform (complete all US gang hideouts in a single 24 hour period - game time) and the Bureau uniform (attain 100% of the game). The others are cowboy, duster, elegant suit, bollard twins, treasure hunter, bandito, reyes' rebel, poncho and US army.
6 years ago#5
You get one reyes' rebel scrap for 'poppycock' and one for 'love is the opiate'.
6 years ago#6
I guess the US Marshall is one of them yes. But I have opened the Bureau one.
6 years ago#7
I can't find out where to start the "Love is the Opiate" mission. I have never seen it on my map.
6 years ago#8
The outfits that require certain tasks and missions to be done can be tracked with square button:

go into the outfit menu, select the outfit you want, press square (track) and all related things for that outfit will be tracked on the map with the purple tint/circle.
6 years ago#9
There's a warehouse slightly north east of your cabin at El Matadero (the next building over) and the mission is available after 'empty promises', can't really tell you much more than that.
6 years ago#10
I don't think you can track outfits that haven't been discovered yet.

Thanks for the warehouse info...I'll look at it.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption
  3. Outfits #9 and #14

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived