Red Dead Redemption: Game Of The Year Edition

#1InsomniacsPosted 10/11/2010 10:22:30 PM

Release Date : Jan 2011

Special Edition Includes: Prices:Rumor $39.99

- The Deadly Assassin Outfit: John Marston's "Deadly Assassin" outfit causes your Dead Eye meter to regenerate at twice the speed.

- The Original Game Soundtrack: The original score composed by the critically acclaimed recording artists Bill Elm and Woody Jackson.

- Exclusive Content" like "Solomon's Folly Gang Hideout" and the "Walton Gang Outfit.

- And Exclusive Challenges

Legends and Killers

Nine new multiplayer map locationsEight new multiplayer characters, including some from Red Dead RevolverNew projectile weapon, The Tomahawk, with corresponding multiplayer and single-player challengesNew Achievements and Trophies

Liars and Cheats

Attack and Defend multiplayer competitive mode and challengesNew multiplayer horse races, with mounted combatPlay as "the heroes and villains" of Red Dead Redemption, as well as eight new multiplayer charactersMultiplayer versions of Liar's Dice and Poker from the single-player gameNew weapon, The Explosive Rifle, with corresponding multiplayer and single-player challengesNew Achievements and Trophies

Free Roam

Additional Free Roam challengesNew action areas and defensive placementsPosse scoring and leaderboardsNew anti-griefing measures in Free Roam

Undead Nightmare

New single-player adventure, challenges and questsEight new multiplayer zombie charactersAdditional animals to huntNew dynamic events "and more"
#2the_requiemPosted 10/11/2010 10:33:14 PM
Troll Harder!
#3_Lycanthroat_Posted 10/13/2010 8:10:06 AM
No Warhorse. Not interested :3
---
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road. Neither human, nor devil... all bends to my will"
#4JoshuaBagwellPosted 10/19/2010 7:45:06 AM
it would be more believable if you said rumored price $59.99
cause the game still sell high in the $50 at some places plus borderlands got away with selling theirs for $59.99
As much as i like this to be true with the price i highly doubt it.
Will the do a goty edition well games with tons of dlc have fallout 3, borderlands, dragon age origins
i just cant believe they wont do a goty but only when they say what the last dlc is. The undead they didnt say its the last.
---
Guyver
#5InfernoSDPosted 10/19/2010 8:03:33 AM
Exclusive Content" like "Solomon's Folly Gang Hideout" and the "Walton Gang Outfit.

Whoopee.
---
|| ||\ || ||"" ||"" ||"") ||\ || /''''\
|| || \|| ||"" ||, ||""\ || \|| \,,,/
#6Mario_BonesPosted 10/19/2010 10:16:02 PM
"Free Roam

Additional Free Roam challengesNew action areas and defensive placementsPosse scoring and leaderboardsNew anti-griefing measures in Free Roam"

Nice copy pasta. Failed troll attempt.
---
Not changing this signature until an Ace Attorney character is playable in a Capcom Vs. Game. Started 22nd July 2010
Official Steel Samurai of the MvC3 board