Undead Nightmare DLC not working

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption
  3. Undead Nightmare DLC not working
6 years ago#1
I have already downloaded and installed the dlc. Every time I try to access it, all i get is "No downloaded content installed". any way to fix it?
6 years ago#2
i believe it asks you if you would like to play regular RDR or undead nightmare when you select to start a single player game at the main menu.
PSN: adz-spec
6 years ago#3
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
6 years ago#4
evey time I select undead nightmare I receive that same msg. Its like I never downloaded it in the first place.
6 years ago#5
what region is your game? the game must be the same region as the DLC for it to work. so if you got an imported copy you need a PSN account in the same region to get DLC that will work. i believe the option to start RDR or UN was added with the recent patch, so it would appear whether you have the DLC or not. but if you've got a domestic copy of the game then i wouldn't have a clue why the DLC isn't working.
PSN: adz-spec
6 years ago#6

Well that's **** suck! I bought RDR while I was living in Australia. Now I moved back to the US, and I boguht the dlc on PSN and it won't work? WTF Sony! Why!?

6 years ago#7

I've got the same issue... Downloaded it and the game doesn't recognize the installed content.. WTF!!!.. What can I do???

6 years ago#8
Have you tried starting the game? As in pressing start and load/start a game. My game can't detect dlc installed as well,but all the dlc i downloaded works.
Everything eventually comes to an end,there's no such thing as happy ending.
6 years ago#9
It's all Region-Locked DLC buddy, sorry.
6 years ago#10

this is silly.... i have the same problem too, why the DLC need to be region lock? I was in UK and i came back to Malaysia after my studies (logically i bought RDR in UK) and recently download undead nightmare from SEA region, can this issue be fix?

PS3 games are not region lock, the DLC shouldn't be region lock too...

1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption
  3. Undead Nightmare DLC not working

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived