any more DLC? (SPOILERS)

#1OutsiderHallPosted 4/27/2012 8:59:51 AM
This is an awesome game, haven't played it since 2010. Popped it in today and it is still damn enjoyable.

Has Rockstar mentioned anything about any new DLCs? I mean, Undead Nightmare was cool and all, but I would really like to see a DLC detailing Jack's whereabouts after he avenged his parents' death or something similar.

Great game.
#2SymphonicRainPosted 4/27/2012 9:17:08 AM
No.
---
Lord Gargalen once told me he hoped to die with a sword in his hand, to which I replied that I would sooner go with a breast in mine.
#3Rexanator64Posted 4/27/2012 11:09:25 AM
The latest free DLC is the last.
Rockstar's moved on to making GTA:V
---
psn:REXX_ANATOR_01 sub accnt:DELTA1-5-5
Official MK9 Champion Of Kratos.
#4SymphonicRainPosted 4/27/2012 11:27:36 AM
They still do exp events and all, but as far as DLC, they've been done with this game for a long time.
---
Lord Gargalen once told me he hoped to die with a sword in his hand, to which I replied that I would sooner go with a breast in mine.
#5FateEnderOmegaPosted 4/28/2012 9:42:40 PM
nah just have to wait for a sequel if they plan on making one which i think they will but who knows when and who knows if it will even be about the son. i doubt it will be
---
MW3 PS3 Clan Philanthropy, MGS Based, Message me for an invite
#6SymphonicRainPosted 4/29/2012 4:58:44 AM
Prequel would be way better. The end of RDR pretty much heralds the end of the cowboy era.
It'd be nice to see Dutch's gang in its prime, even if you don't play as John, or play as several characters in which case they could give a couple of side missions for Landon Ricketts.

I wish someone could show R* what a goldmine they're sitting on but I doubt they'll ever act on RDR again.
---
#7FateEnderOmegaPosted 4/30/2012 12:33:58 AM
I'm pretty sure they will. wont be for a while since they'll be too focused on GTAV and i'm sure they'll have a bunch of DLC and side stories like GTAIV.

i just hope it doesn't take as long like it did to go from Red Dead Revolver to redemption cause if that's the case we gotta wait til ps4.

i do agree a prequel would be better. Def. as a different char. maybe rickets would be awesome.
---
MW3 PS3 Clan Philanthropy, MGS Based, Message me for an invite
#8Hotel_SecurityPosted 4/30/2012 10:09:36 AM
^To be fair, Rockstar did make Red Dead Revolver and it wasn't very good so that's probably why the big drought.

And no prequels, please.

Also, I still made the prediction that they'll eventually put Hardcore mode on DLC but they're waiting to get more GOTY sales first.
#9SymphonicRainPosted 4/30/2012 11:29:44 AM
Has a game ever brought out DLC after a GotY edition? Genuine question as I do not know the answer. I thought one of the points of GotY was to release all the DLC with it.
---
#10FishTaco64Posted 4/30/2012 3:46:57 PM
A prequel would probably be great but they could just as easily do a new original story set in the old west.
---
"Maybe if you ate more comfort food, you wouldn't need to kill so many people," Hurley - Lost