Uninstalled

#1Squad06Posted 3/7/2010 1:20:07 AM
Just fed up with this game. I bought a copy for me and a friend who are old bf2 vets. I was playing the demo for xbox 360 and we both liked it. After playing the pc version its clear that EA is determined to run all their franchises into the ground. Ive never played a game that made me want to grab the nearest thing and throw it through a wall. No game has ever made me this mad.

I dont understand why it takes a whole clip to destroy somebody. This is the number 1 thing that I hate. My friend stopped playing it because of the same crap in battlefield 2. I just dont grasp why I can go up to someone and put a whole clip into them and somehow they just survive. I shouldnt have to stab them or pull out a handgun to finish the kill. If I come up to somebody and put them in my sights it should be over period. I believe its the same reason why battlefield bad company 1 failed and the reason why people will stop playing this over time.

This game holds so much promise. Its terrible that the small things that are wrong with this game really add up to hinder the experience.

I was having the a conversation with some other people who bought it at my work and they agreed. The PC version seems to be a real mess.
#2LienhartPosted 3/7/2010 1:22:39 AM
@Squad06

Learn to aim.

I'm dead serious. 2 bursts should kill someone. If it doesn't, you're doing it wrong. Then again, I come from CS. If you couldn't aim in CS, it would also take a full clip to kill someone.
---
http://tinylink.com/?TtwBYWu4H7
#3PixelDaemonPosted 3/7/2010 1:24:07 AM
Why must you post about it? Uninstall it and move on.
---
People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling.
#4WolfAlmightyPosted 3/7/2010 1:24:29 AM
I was honestly expecting a complaint about not being able to get into a game because of the arsed up servers.

Yeah, it takes a lot to bring someone down. The enemies never seem to have problems with it, though... >_>

And BF2's guns weren't weak, it's just that the hitreg was monumentally horrible. When bullets decided to reg, they killed quick. This game has good reg, but weak bullets (except for the pistols).

You might want to try hardcore since people go down faster there.
#5Surprise_CactusPosted 3/7/2010 1:24:55 AM
Bad Company 1 never failed...What exactly are you talking about?
---
Cactus Fantastico comes w/ Extra surprise now.
Reading Comprehension, extremely rare on the internet.
#6crichards888Posted 3/7/2010 1:25:25 AM
Find a hardcore server...?
#7Surprise_CactusPosted 3/7/2010 1:26:00 AM
I do somewhat agree, they should change it back to BF2 stats, 4-5 bullets most of the time but the average is like 7 in this game.
---
Cactus Fantastico comes w/ Extra surprise now.
Reading Comprehension, extremely rare on the internet.
#8MyKatHasRabiesPosted 3/7/2010 1:33:18 AM

I do somewhat agree, they should change it back to BF2 stats, 4-5 bullets most of the time but the average is like 7 in this game.

Nah its the other way around man, bf2 was more like clips in this game I can get 3-5 kills per clip if I burst and aim for shoulders/neck
---
#9BenDeviousPosted 3/7/2010 1:33:57 AM
It's not a 'clip', it's a magazine.
---
The worst decision in a crisis is no decision at all.
#10bulljivePosted 3/7/2010 1:36:25 AM
It's not a 'clip', it's a magazine.
you just saved the world from the apocalypse.
---
whoa...I just had one of those 5 hour energy drinks, and that ****'s intense. How long does it last for?